All reviews burger shared facilities first floor tea and coffee ski trip warm welcome philippe attic telecabine apres hosts chalet
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Just spent few days on a ski trip to Nendaz and once again stayed at the Eidelweiss.
Phillipe , Sara and the rest of the gang are the perfect hosts and look after everything from sorting breakfast to checking which lifts are open.
Food is fab and very well priced as is the beer. Will back next year for sure.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

Hi,

First off, I had to cancel my trip and could not spend time at the hotel, so I can't judge the actual hotel amenities but I can tell of my reservation process and it's abysmal failure... so in a way I even welcomed the fact I had to cancel the trip...

After our assistant had booked the rooms as a group reservation, each of us had to pay in advance. So I decided to call and find out why I had to pay in advance and what were the room amenities.

As a smoker a appreciate a room with balcony but unfortunately there were no more rooms with balcony available.
At this point the employee started to be very impolite, she insisted on the fact that a room with balcony was the same as one without a balcony.... in her opinion leaving my room to go smoke on the common balcony was the same as smoking on a private balcony. I then pointed out that I could smoke naked on my room balcony while not on the other...... well I guess edelweiss has. No humor because this is when it all went bad....

They sent a mail to my Boss to tell on me, they call my Boss and when finally I caught up to the discussion, it was being told that I wanted to smoke naked in the Hotel...

Anyway, I tried to explain to the GM the situation, it got too complicated for him and he hung up on me!!!!

So... forget edelweiss find a professional hotel...

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Edelweiss is a great place to visit after a hard day skiing. It benefits from the sunshine until late evening & the venue hosts some fantastic live bands. It is worth checking out when happy hour is to save pennies! Sante

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Friendly and familial atmosphere. Clean rooms, with spacious bathrooms and nice showers. As mentioned in earlier reviews, noice from the street can be heard in the rooms on the front but was not too disturbing in our opinion (staying four weekdays). Ski-room in the basement easy to access through back door. No boot drier. Basic but adequate breakfastbuffet. Lively and great after-ski. We enjoyed the tasty burger meny for dinner. Perfect location just close to the telecabine. Easy to recommend.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 26 February 2017

We have eaten here about 5 time in the last month for lunch and keep going back for their burgers. Great taste, big serves and great value. Staff are super friendly and the bar is a great place sans kids after ski!

Date of stay: February 2017