“Superb Find”
Review of La Collina

La Collina
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Custonaci
Reviewed 5 September 2018

We were staying at large local hotel and the food was very average, so we took to tripadvisor for a local restaurant, found this place so thought we would give it a go not expecting too much but boy were we wrong it was brilliant, my father in law got his mixed grill, The mother in law always important to please, only joking, got her Fish, teenage daughter got cheesy Pasta, eldest daughter Chicken pasta cream sauce and wife and I cous cous with shared piece of fish, all in all everyone's dishes were fantastic all well prepared, attentive service and to top off superb cannoli, we went back to this restaurant for a second night and it was as good as the first night.
well done keep up your high standards.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We had dinner here, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The owner/waitress’s English was as bad as my Italian but eventually we understood that only a few items on the menu were actually available.

I had the local speciality, Pasta Trapanese, and my friend had a plainish tomato and cheese pasta. Mine was delicious and with a very different taste. The house red wine was excellent too.

Don’t expect any luxuries here. It’s a basically furnished local bar/restaurant, but very friendly and I would highly recommend it. I’d definitely eat there again if I’m ever in the town again.

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Perfect food, perfect prices! Service is really nice and helpful. I really recommend this place to taste local tastes.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We ended up here by chance on a Thursday night, and the restaurant was full, but the staff brought in an extra table from outside. The food was fantastic and the house wine great. We shared antipasti, then had vegetarian pastas and fish courses as primi and secondi. Way too much, but delicious and quite cheap. The waiter was very friendly, explained where the fish was from and joked about the size of Sicilian portions. We returned next midday for our desert, unfortunately not a full dinner as we had to leave for Palermo. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Wonderful dining experience, fantastic authentic Sicilian food, our server was great! The price was incredible for the food quality and portion size. My husband and I would definitely go again. Favorite part was the almond cookies we had with our cappuccino!