All reviews naturist hotel palm trees round bath half board vera playa pool area animation team water volleyball relaxed atmosphere sun loungers in fairness the grill plenty of sunbeds previous years evening entertainment is direct access sheets and towels
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The room furniture and some public area's are outdated but everything is clean and well maintained. The strong points are the very kind staff, the relaxed atmosphere, the 2 km naturist beach and the mix of ages from -1 to + 80 y. The food buffets are not top in choice but good in quality. It is funny to cross the nice lobby naked, leaving the hotel naked and having a drink on a terrace in a bar near the hotel with just a towel to sit on.( Don't forget your money) :-). As from 8 pm clothes are compulsary. The daily evening show is entertaining. First time to experience a very enthousiastic hotel animation team entertaining, during day time , the naked guests in the same 'dress code': very funny and well appreciated. Our best naturist holiday experience in 30 years.

Room Tip: The upgrade to studio includes kichenette with big fridge
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank V8771PFchrisr
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Vera Playa Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear guest,

First at all, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your magnificent feedback regarding our hotel.

It´s a pleasure for us to know, that you felt very comfortable in our hotel and enjoyed your whole stay with us. Your comment makes us feel proud of the work done on a daily basis, with the only aim of satisfying the needs of our guests.

Regarding our staff I will take your positive comments them personally. Our goal is that all our guests leave our establishments, with wonderful memories of their holidays.

We stay in your entire disposal and hope that you return to visit us as soonest as possible in our hotel again.

Respectfully yours,

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We spent a week at this hotel , some 6 years after our last visit. It has improved: quite a lot of refurbishment , including the Junior Suite we stayed in which was spacious , comfortable with a large terrace overlooking palm trees & the beach.
Also with the end of all inclusive , there are no freeloaders & fewer children , most guests were middle aged & middle class. It was quiet & relaxing but there were activities if you wanted them.
The food was hit & miss , but the weather was great & it is an ideal hassle free naturist holiday resort. We are going to book again for sure.

Room Tip: Go for a junior suite
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Duncan l

Dear Guest,

First at all, thank you very much for taking the time to provide your excellent feedback regarding our hotel.

It´s a pleasure for us to know that your stay in our hotel was as pleasant as you indicated. Your comment makes us feel proud of the work done on a daily basis, with the only aim of satisfying the needs of our guests.

I would like to reiterate our gratitude and hope we can meet you in our hotel again.

Attentively yours,

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I am at the hotel and I am very disappointed. I would not class this hotel as 4 star. Just been for lunch and despite queuing to get in the lasagne was cold. I was told to warm it up in the microwave. Hundreds of sparrows looking for food so you can't eat out. Flies everywhere which is so annoying so I went out to the beach and was told to pay 9 euros for a lounger!! The only positive is the room and bathroom are nice but I didn't pay a fortune to stay in my room. My holiday will have to drastically improve for me to even think about coming back

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Fay C

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. Our goal is that our guests have a pleasant stay and that is what we work for, trying to improve every day.

Regarding our food temperature, I would like to inform you that´s a part of our main concerns, so we adequate facilities for maintaining suitable food temperature during all the buffet period. Unfortunately I haven´t enough information what precisely happened with your lasagne dish, obviously we´re very sorry and apologize for your inconvenience that may caused you.

Our whole Vera Playa Club Hotel would be delighted that you would provide us the opportunity to welcome you in our hotel again or any of our Senator Hotels & Resorts chain establishments.

Respectfully yours

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

just got back from a 9 night stay at The Vera Playa Club Hotel and had a fantastic time there. The hotel is brilliant, it's staff are the most friendliest people you want to meet and make you feel very welcome. The food in the hotel is excellent with a wide range of choices to choose from. There are plenty of activities and things to to in the daytime and evening.I will definatly be returning to this hotel in the very near future and can recommend it anybody either first time naturists or long term. 10 out of 10.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank simonjohndawson
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Vera Playa Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Only through the comments of our guests, we are able to know about their experiences. Our ultimate aim is to give our guests even greater comfort than they may find AT HOME.

We would be delighted to welcome you back to our establishment and please be assured that we remain entirely at your disposal at all times.

Kind regards,
General Managert

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I had read several negative reviews about this hotel, but I'm very glad I did not let them put me off. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. I read that the rooms are in need of updating but as they were starting to install more flat screen TVs and new mattresses this week they are getting there. Let's face it, you don't go to this hotel to sit in your room and watch TV! The staff were all really friendly and helpful and the food always offered enough choice to find something tasty every night. My only criticisms would be, a lack of information about to hotel, on my first night it took me a while to find the dining room, and the lack of free WiFi. That said, I would certainly go back, sooner rather than later.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank Chrisshaw44
Senator-Hotels, Gerente at Vera Playa Club Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. It´s a pleasure for us to know that your stay in our hotel was as pleasant again as you indicated. Your comment makes us feel proud of the work done on a daily basis,with the only aim of satisfying the needs of our guests.

I would like to repeat our gratitude and hope we can meet you again in our hotel or any of our Senator Hotels & Resorts establishments.

Respectfully yours,