I stayed at the hotel in April - after we had booked found out the restaurant would be closed ( it was a bank holiday though)
Stayed in the stable block and the room was very good but there were the remains of a sherry (I think) decanter on the desk.
The hospitality of the owner was excellent and we were made to feel welcome and the breakfast was excellent.
The only rel criticism was the shower - certainly wasn't a power shower!
Would I stay again? Yes certainly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Farmhouse at Redcoats is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside and belongs to a local award-winning hospitality group (Anglian Country Inns). Our kitchen aims to deliver an artisan menu focusing on local, seasonal fresh produce and ‘farm to fork’ dining and our restaurant will provide you with a high quality dining experience in a casual environment. All of our rooms are en-suite and feature free WiFi, TV and tea & coffee tray. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Farmhouse at Redcoats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- The Farmhouse At Redcoats Hitchin, Hertfordshire