“My favorite memory from Tuscany”
Review of Pizzeria La Vigna

Pizzeria La Vigna
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The family at Pizzeria La Vigna I now consider part of my family. They helped us out on our first night in Tuscany and we had such an amazing time we made sure we made this our final dinner out there. The entire staff was so friendly and had us laughing the entire time. The food is amazing and they have hands down THE BEST Limoncello of any I tried in Tuscany.

We made fast friend with a British couple seated near us and asked them to join us.
Turns out they have been coming here for 13 years so felt very fortunate to meet so many amazing people in a single evening.

I told them when I left that "I miss you already". When I get back to Tuscany I will not leave before I can have dinner here again. Cheers

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

By far the best pizzas we've had in Italy: super-thin crust and very tasty toppings. Wine can be served by the carafe. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

An unexpected gem of a place pumping out incredible paper thin pizza, grilled vegetables, homemade desserts and finishing with house made limoncello. A family run restaurant, attentive staff and a delightful evening. Double thumbs up to Gianni and his famiglia!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We stumbled across this Pizzeria whilst on holiday in Tuscany in September 2015. We seemed to be the only English speaking customers in a restaurant filled with locals. The atmosphere was friendly, and the food excellent. So much so that we couldn't resist ordering an extra pizza to take away. Only the daughter could speak English and she made us very welcome. The Limoncello was superb and we had a lovely evening. Would definitely dine there again.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

Excellent fresh pizzas, and friendly and flexible service.
We called late in the evening and they were friendly enough to prepare some fresh pizzas in the wood based oven. Very reasonable priced with great ingredients. Also nice informal place to have a great diner both inside and outdoor.

1  Thank Lenssen