Review Highlights
A Really Rad Park

Mickey, Pete, and Kelsey (Instructors) are awesome! super cool people! really supportive and fun! I... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2018
Brandon F
Love this place!

Reviewed 30 August 2017
Felicity S
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place, super friendly staff at a beautiful location. Very family friendly, as well as there prices are very affordable. I highly reccomend stopping in.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a great wakeboarding and wakeskating cable park. Mickey Henry, the owner of What Wake Park, made me feel confident and safe enough to go out of my comfort zone and try out some jumps and rails. He is a good teacher, and is helpful and attentive. Whenever I fell, he was always the first thing I heard when I swam to the surface for air, checking to see if I was all right. The water is clean and clear, and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun.

6  Thank Erik_The_Red_360