“A Really Rad Park”
Review of What Wake Park

What Wake Park
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mickey, Pete, and Kelsey (Instructors) are awesome! super cool people! really supportive and fun! I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Love this place, super friendly staff at a beautiful location. Very family friendly, as well as there prices are very affordable. I highly reccomend stopping in.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This is a great wakeboarding and wakeskating cable park. Mickey Henry, the owner of What Wake Park, made me feel confident and safe enough to go out of my comfort zone and try out some jumps and rails. He is a good teacher, and is helpful and attentive. Whenever I fell, he was always the first thing I heard when I swam to the surface for air, checking to see if I was all right. The water is clean and clear, and the atmosphere is relaxed and fun.

5  Thank Erik_The_Red_360