“Properly prepared fresh fish”
Review of Armando"s Place

Armando"s Place
Ranked #8 of 187 Restaurants in Bucerias
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2017

We love that Armando doesn't overcook his very fresh fish. Nice wine recommendations with some great by the glass choices! Plan on making it one of our first dinner stops next year.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Went here after reading rave reviews. Armando greets every patron and explains every dinner special. I had the homemade pasta with shrimp, fresh fish & scallops. My wife had the red snapper and both were incredible. Will definitely return.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

We have eaten at Armando’s many times over the past few years and once home have never taken the time to comment. This year I promised myself that I would comment on our favorite restaurants from this year’s trip to Bucerias.

As others have said the food here is very good. Armando will describe any specials that he may have and will actually vary any of his standard offerings to your liking. In fact if you want something special let him know a couple of days in advance and he will get it for you.

For example, one afternoon we stopped by for some shrimp tacos but Armando told us he had just picked up some fresh Mahi Mahi which he said he could not pass up as it was shushi grade. With pride he brought out a piece to show us. The fish tacos were delicious .

Another day we after lunch we were talking to his son when I noticed the menu chalk board had pizza listed. His son (Victor) said it was very good and that many people come just for the pizza. Now he had me, so we had to return one evening so I could try it. My only mistake was ordering a medium instead of a small. I opted what in New Haven, CT pizza lingo is called the Italian Bomb… a pizza with just about everything on it. It met our standards.

I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered here.

Did I mention to try Armando’s nachos and his wife’s basil lemonade before you order your meal? Really hits the spot after time at the beach.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Just returned from Bucerias and had dinner at Armando's 3 times in 2 weeks. WOW! Fresh pasta, swordfish, Coconut Shrimp, grilled shrimp, Red Snapper all outstanding. Armandos wine recommendation spot on. Can't wait to return next year. Service impeccable.

Fred & Pat S.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

We have been going to Armandos for several years. His shrimp tacos right up there as one of the best in town. We also love his octopus, chicken parm, and fresh fish. Very accommodating for special requests. Armando and Alejandro are great hosts.