“Heaven”

Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Bucerias
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Artisan Bakery & cafe/restaurant
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I were staying at an all-inclusive resort in Bucerias. We went into town our first morning for our power walk however it was over 100 degrees by about 10am. We were headed back to the resort to try and find some food for breakfast and we came across this little gem which was cool and lovely in the shade. We stopped for the most amazing breakfast of bacon and eggs and omelettes and huge layered cappuccinos. The service was top-notch and the prices were comparable to Canadian breakfasts.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a coffee and treats, then ended up taking more treats home. This place is so yummy, the tables are always full of people enjoying coffees, treats and lunches.
Service isn’t swift, but the place is nice and clean and the prices are pretty average. If you want anything different from the basics at the mega, this is the place to go.
My waist line is glad we aren’t closer.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

A few of us stopped here for a late breakfast one morning after having it recommended to us. All of us enjoyed our meals, juices and coffee and we were able to take delicious bread and a bag of fresh-roasted coffee home for the next morning. The service was a bit slow, but when in Mexico - RELAX! It was a lovely start to yet another great day in paradise!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We ordered the chilaqueles with scrambled egg and eggs with ham. Chilaqueles were not spicy. Good portions of food. Waiter was polite and attentive. Will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast this morning with my son. We are vegan so don’t eat dairy or meat but found a few things we could order. My son ordered chocolate chip pancakes and I, the chilaquiles. The pancakes were $85 pesos which included 2 pancakes w the chips not even cooked inside just in a cup and that was it! No sides no fruit nothing. The chilaquiles are just chips e sauce and a little pile of beans which were all cold and not good. Then my son wanted a brownie and I grabbed a few pastries to take then ask for the bill. The bill came and it was $439.00 pesos! I ate at Toscano Mia last night and had appetizer, pasta and 2 glasses of wine and 1 beer for $460. Just disappointing especially if you live here and get paid in pesos. I guess it’s ok for tourist but we have better choices as locals with better food and prices.

Date of visit: April 2018