“Great Steak and Music”
Review of Lupita Costa Grill

Lupita Costa Grill
Ranked #47 of 188 Restaurants in Bucerias
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 21
Description: Lupita Costa Grill a unique restaurant in Bucerías Nayarit. Where you can enjoy the best steaks from Sonora, delicious sea food and much more.
Reviewed 3 April 2017

We dined at Lupita 2 times while in Bucerias and both times our meals were very good. We also enjoyed the music and dancing on Wednesday evenings.

Jose_Angel94, Gerente at Lupita Costa Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

We will have are events soon enough again next season. We hope you can visit us soon. Have a good day.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant. White linens nice change. Almost fancy restaurant but with great friendly service. My husband is a steak snob and really enjoyed his steak. I had the Mahi mahi and it was delicious. Fairly new restaurant. Looking forwRd to returning on our next visit.

We are looking forward for your visit again and hope it can be even better. We hope you have a good day.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

Loved this place as they had a variety of food options as well as drink options. Tasty & well presented with friendly waitstaff! We'll go back for sure!!

Jose_Angel94, Gerente at Lupita Costa Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

We will be waiting with a big smile for you. Thank you for making good days great.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We have eaten here twice and both times excellent. On my birthday for steak was the best I have had here in the area....I'm from Nebraska and know what a good steak is and this was finally it.

They also have some very good craft beers for Mexico....the Kolsch is nice and the Stout although a little thin was a nice dark coffee taste...perfect for dessert.

Very small so get a reservation. As soon as people find this it will be one of the hardest tables to get.

Also they have a wonderful cafe across the street.

Oscar and Luis were excellent servers

Jose_Angel94, Gerente at Lupita Costa Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

We love making our famous steaks for you! We hope we can have the pleasure of your visit again. Have a good day.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

Went on a slow evening when there were very few diners. I ordered the caesar salad which the menu states is prepared at your table. My salad was served on a plate and when I asked about the menu statement they said not for one or two...really then don't say something different on the menu. Had to request a glass of water 3 times before I received one. Since I love fish, I ordered the mahi mahi, it was absolutely inedible. So all in all not someplace I will be returning to or recommending to friends. It is really too bad because the restaurant itself is lovely.

We are very sorry to know about this... we hope you can return soon so we can have a better experience with you. Have a good day