All reviews free wifi down the road motel supermarket tauranga proprietor
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Really easy to find well set up. Nice and clean units. Very friendly. Catered for a group visiting from out of town. We felt safe and secure. Seemed to make sure that they knew your name etc. Would recommend them and would stay there again

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
KaimaiViewMotel, Owner at Asure Kaimai View Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thankyou it’s so nice to be appreciated Thankyou again .Liz

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Couldn't fault anything about our stay, or apartment had all the mod cons and was really clean and tidy. Great location for exploring Katikati and the surrounding area. Although close to busy SH2 that didn't bother us.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Our family in Katikati booked three rooms at this motel for a funeral we were attending. The Manager/Owner was very unfriendly towards me when he finally entered the reception area, he said there were no rooms booked under our name, I said they must be booked under my sister-in-laws (which they were) but said he doesn't know me and that I should go across the road to the other motel. As we just traveled from Westport, my husband all the way from Africa for his father's funeral, you could imagine how upsetting this was! After a phone call to my sister-in-law to verify who we were (this was embarrassing) we finally got the room. The rooms were nice and clean, had a pool, great location but if there was another motel available we would have gone there.
During our stay, I had clothing go missing after one night and I misplaced my prescription glasses in the room on the morning we checked out but it seems they have just disappeared.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank DebbieL2947
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stayed here for two nights during the New Year, away from the craziness of the bigger places Tauranga and Mt Maunganui. It was blissfully peaceful, very cosy and comfortable and close to the supermarket, town and the local sights. It had everything I needed for my short break, was very clean, parking at the door and friendly hosts.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Location good. Great pub down the road in walking distance and courtesy vehicle back.
Lovely clean rooms, spacious and good parking.
Easy booking directly with owners rather than booking company.
They didn't require our credit details and didn't have cancellation policy that we appreciated.

Room Tip: Away from main road
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family