“Lovely Atmosphere, Great Tapas”
Review of ORA Tynemouth

ORA Tynemouth
Ranked #6 of 56 Restaurants in Tynemouth
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 52
Cuisines: International, British, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Our Restaurant situated on the First Floor of ORA is open on evenings and weekends where you can enjoy our Full Menu along with Al Carte specials (available Thurs-Sun). Please feel free to view our choice of Menus below.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wandered in mid-well of half term. It was a little busy but we got served and taken to our table straight away. Alex was our server; she was really helpful.

We went for the tapas deal (four tapas and two drinks for £22) and it was lovely. The food was amazing and the portion sizes were generous and really filling. We had the Thai chicken, patatas bravas with chorizo, fishcakes and mushroom risotto.

Will definitely return

1  Thank FoodieNCL

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Ora instead of our usual haunt for the Kings English breakfast after seeing a picture on Facebook. Great breakfast, great price and fantastic service from Alex. Will be back again!

1  Thank TrueGeordie
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Been meaning to write this review for a while as we've been going for breakfast there regularly and the standard is always excellent. The King's English breakfast is the best I've had anywhere locally. The quality is outstanding. We're usually served by the same waitress (Alex) and her service is excellent, always makes you feel welcome and asks how you're doing. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Heddaz72
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

As a lover of tapas this is my favourite place to go! All staff are friendly and the service is top class. A wide range of drinks and cocktails and the 4 tapas for £20 is a brilliant deal and well worth the money

1  Thank laurencummingsxo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This is my first review as I don’t like to complain and especially here as it is one of my favourite places, especially for the amazing tapas. However, yesterday for drinks downstairs it was horrendous. Someone complained before us and we blatantly got the brunt of it. The girl behind the bar said to another girl “does she not realise it’s bank holiday” and then proceeded to make our cocktails by throwing everything around spilling everywhere and she was pouring it into the glass visibly angry. She told us how much she we owed and then started asked another customer what they wanted while I was still swiping my card and didn’t say thank you. It shouldn’t matter if it’s bank holiday and if you took a job serving people drinks, put a smile on your face and be polite. I was with a friend who hadn’t been and I was telling her how amazing it is and that is what happened and she also said her Amaretto sour was disgusting.

1  Thank Nicola B