“Typical mcdonalds.”

Mcdonalds Restaurants
Ranked #33 of 66 Restaurants in Cramlington
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Once you've seen one mcdonalds, you've seen them all really. But since this is my local chain, I went here for the thousandth time yesterday. Still great as always. I also love the monopoly promotion they do every so often aswell, managed to bag a free coke and mcflurry. If you don't like mcdonalds, don't bother, but if you want a quick and easy meal, its a great little place.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Brought the little one for playplace and to have her tea and she ended up getting her face painted as an Easter bunny. We'll keep coming back!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Love the new cheese and bacon flatbread, very tasty and filling. Went in just after opening and despite being number 2 in the queue the service was a little slow but the staff did apologise for our wait. I don’t like the table serve option and prefer to collect our food. Coffee was good as predicted.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I went in at teatime rush and the cars were in the drive through, around ten at least. I parked up and went in to order food expecting the drive through to get served first. I got mine in minutes. It was for my son so I didn’t taste it but the place was really clean and the staff are quick and efficient. Infact, I don’t know how the do it, great team work.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Although McDonald's don't officially do kids parties anymore, the staff here were kind enough to let us have our little girl's party here along with 10 other girls and their parents. Of course all kids love McDonald's and the soft play area here was a bonus - it's small. but not too small, but kept the kids entertained for an hour easily.
The staff couldn't do enough for us - they handed out balloons and crayons/tablemats to colour in, brought the Happy Meals to the table, checked on us to make sure all was well. Brilliant! Great service, great atmosphere and the place is spacious and clean. would recommend even if you're not having a party :) one plea to McDonald's though: please bring back kids parties!