“Great taste, Lovely concept”

Gelaterie Stecco Natura
Ranked #6 of 18 Dessert in San Vito lo Capo
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 2
Description: Qui potrete gustare i nostri gelati e sorbetti su stecco e tante altre specialità della tradizione siciliana proprio a due passi dal mare.
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We had an ice cream there with my husband and 2 years old daughter .
First I though : hang on I can only pick 1 flavor but the taste was just fantastic.
Being in Sicily we make the most of it and have an ice cream a day (... I know...)
And when I saw the shop I thought : it s not generous enough but we went and the taste was by far (and I mean very far) better than most ice cream places we visited in San Vito lo capo.
Amazing flavors, amazing ingredients, not too sweet, just natural and it is absolutely wonderful. The day before we had a terribly chemical ice cream that I found disgusting. Even my daughter did not like it...
I ll go back to Stecco Natura definately !

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I was so happy when I found it! I am fed up with all the typical ice cream cafes where you get just very sweet and artificial ice cream. This is a totally another story - the taste is natural, not too sweet and finally it looks just yummy :) We went there daily during our stay.

Massimiliano C, Direttore at Gelaterie Stecco Natura, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2017

Thank you very much for your review.
It was a really pleasure for us had you us guests. Keep looking our web site and our facebook page to find out our news and our next new hopening. I could find some surprise just close to you!

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Natural taste and a healthier choice! We took almond ice-cream and liked it a lot. Ate it together. Going to try other tastes tomorrow.

Reviewed 16 August 2015

to make more healthy choice you can try this place. many different tastes to try. we love the Sicilian pistachio one best covered with chocolate and nuts very yummy.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

We shouldn't, but we end up here every day. Great natural tastes and perfect portions. Feels almost healthy ;-)

1  Thank bjornte