“Great meal”

Assoccucc'e' Wine Bar Food
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 35
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'm so pleased I picked this place. The food was good, I loved the busiata with red prawns and pistachios. The ambience and setting were nice. (My photos don't do it justice).

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The lady next door recommend this place to us.it was like she said ..fresh food prepared and made with lots of love,mother and son working as a team.We really enjoyed it here..I recommend it warmly.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Do not pass this up. This is the type of Italian seafood I love . Ask about the lime balls on the crudo unless hate amazing.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Finally a place in sicily where I have eaten fresh excellent tasting food. Excellent service and yes the waiters speak English which is a big plus. I recommend the tagliare antipasti. Ask for the daily specials which are fresh and cooked with taste.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Good food, great service, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. They are also speaking English. I recommend it! :)