“Great setting, disappointing delivery”

Ristorante Tramonto
Ranked #31 of 88 Restaurants in Sperlonga
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Ate here with my daughter. We both had pizzas, when mine came it was not what I ordered despite pointing to my choice on the menu when I ordered.
I don't speak Italian and didn't want to send it back whilst my daughter ate alone.
When the bill (over inflated given size of pizza) arrived £50 for x2 pizzas, bottle of water and two Aperils plus of course service! More than I payed in Rome few days earlier, I offered my American Express card. The waiter asked if I had a pin and when I said yes he gestured I follow him all the way over the restaurant to the till. I was then told I couldn't pay by American Express and had to walk all the way back to get a Visa card, then all the way back to pay. Not impressed.
It's a great location right on the beach, but you pay for it in lack of customer first approach. Wouldn't go back.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We came at 20.30 as booked and got water at 21.00 by 21.30 we got the wine we ordered the simple meal of pizza and salad it arrived at 22.00. We got ignored. After mentioning politely at 20.45 that we were being ignored I thought service would improve, it didn't. Totally ruined the evening, who actually cares what the food was like after that.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We were been for easter dinner..Restuarante was not much crowd..just only 3 tables occupied..food was quite ok and too expensive,comparing to orther restaurants ..

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Dilan H
Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

This was the first restaurant we visited in Sperlonga on our week long holiday. The food was nice but it felt like quite a fancy restaurant and it was hard to relax because all the staff were trying hard to be very formal. The staff were very friendly though.

The prices were good and it had a stunning view of the beach, sea and Torre Truglia. We went back a second night and did enjoy it. Possibly not the best place to go if you have kids or if you just want to relax and eat pizza with your hands

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

+ We ate delicious supper here in June. My pizza (Diavola) was really tasty, especially mozzarella cheese. Prices were reasonable also.

-Customer service wasn't bad, but I cant say it was good either

I read reviews after our supper and I was suprised that this restaurant wasn't top15. It should be!

Date of visit: June 2016