“Unbelievable service !!”

Tuscany Tours by Golden Travel
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy guided tours through the Tuscan landscape or venture off to local vineyards and shops with the ease and comfort of your own hired car and driver. Our guests will be guided away from the typical touristy routes and taken to vineyards and wine-cellars. Here, you will meet winegrowers who have been growing grapes and handing down wine-making techniques for generations.
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Incredible service from start to finish!! Our driver, Emiliano, made our trip from Rome to Florence sooooo enjoyable!! He is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!! We had a blast!

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"trip"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to visit a few of the smaller towns of Tuscany while visiting Florence. While other companies gave us a hard time about where we wanted to go and what days we were limited to book, Tuscany Tour was extremely accomodating! Maurizio responded to our request-email promptly and explained everything clearly.
Our driver was Emiliano. He picked us up directly from our hotel and took us to a few wineries in Montalcino and Montepulciano. He was extremely helpful in pointing out important facts of the region and keeping us entertained while also remaining professional. He was also very flexible when we opted to alter parts of our tour. We highly recommend requesting him as your driver for your future wine tour!!
Overall, this private wine tour was exactly the Tuscany wine experience one should have on their Italian vacation!!
Graziemille Emiliano and Tuscany Tours!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Let's start with how amazing Maurizio is to work with. I love wine and I know what types of wines and wineries I wanted and did not want for a tour. Maurizio patiently worked with me to cater our experience. NO OTHER COMPANY I CONTACTED WOULD DO THAT. The other companies have a set list of wineries and that's it. The experience I wanted was very specific and Maurizio delivered! Our driver, Giuseppe, was also very good to work with. He was full of knowledge and even pulled over a few times for me to take photos. His knowledge of the region was invaluable.

By the way, the tour we chose was the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino wine tour. Highly recommend it. Anyway, we couldn't be happier with our experience and I would recommend this company to anyone. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

It was an absolute pleasure working with this company from the start. Maurizio was very knowledgeable and accommodating. They created a perfect itinerary for my husband and I’s day trip out of Florence. Our driver, Emiliano, was such a great guide and was very helpful every step of the way. We highly recommend this company if you’re looking for a peaceful escape out of busy Firenze!