Review Highlights
Wine Tour

Maurizio showed my wife and I an amazing time to 4 different wineries. They were all equally... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
K730YGerich
via mobile
Highlight of our Trip!

I can't say enough positive things about this tour! My husband and I did a private tour while in... read more

Reviewed 19 September 2018
Amanda B

All reviews wine tasting his knowledge private tour great tour highlight of our trip day trip highly recommend this company my husband and i lovely lunch very reasonable price different wines other companies maurizio driver vineyards tours montepulciano
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I wanted to visit a few of the smaller towns of Tuscany while visiting Florence. While other companies gave us a hard time about where we wanted to go and what days we were limited to book, Tuscany Tour was extremely accomodating! Maurizio responded to our request-email promptly and explained everything clearly.
Our driver was Emiliano. He picked us up directly from our hotel and took us to a few wineries in Montalcino and Montepulciano. He was extremely helpful in pointing out important facts of the region and keeping us entertained while also remaining professional. He was also very flexible when we opted to alter parts of our tour. We highly recommend requesting him as your driver for your future wine tour!!
Overall, this private wine tour was exactly the Tuscany wine experience one should have on their Italian vacation!!
Graziemille Emiliano and Tuscany Tours!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Let's start with how amazing Maurizio is to work with. I love wine and I know what types of wines and wineries I wanted and did not want for a tour. Maurizio patiently worked with me to cater our experience. NO OTHER COMPANY I CONTACTED WOULD DO THAT. The other companies have a set list of wineries and that's it. The experience I wanted was very specific and Maurizio delivered! Our driver, Giuseppe, was also very good to work with. He was full of knowledge and even pulled over a few times for me to take photos. His knowledge of the region was invaluable.

By the way, the tour we chose was the Vino Nobile di Montepulciano and Brunello di Montalcino wine tour. Highly recommend it. Anyway, we couldn't be happier with our experience and I would recommend this company to anyone. Couldn't have asked for a better day.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

It was an absolute pleasure working with this company from the start. Maurizio was very knowledgeable and accommodating. They created a perfect itinerary for my husband and I’s day trip out of Florence. Our driver, Emiliano, was such a great guide and was very helpful every step of the way. We highly recommend this company if you’re looking for a peaceful escape out of busy Firenze!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Emiliano was a highly professional and competent tour guide! He was prompt, polite and informative and is a credit to this company!!!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We first met Maurizio Matassoni when he was our guide for a 7-day Vespa tour in 2007. Since then we have utilized his services for organized and specialized tours numerous times over the last ten years. Most recently Maurizio arranged for a fabulous week in Torino and wine tasting in the Piemonte region. He arranged for airport transportation, an excellent local tour guide in Torino and lodging. We received exclusive and intimate access to wineries, restaurants, and tours. Each and every time his services and those of this staff, have been prompt, courteous, informative and most of all fun.

Maurizio comes highly recommended and we cannot wait to see our friend again in the future.

Date of experience: October 2017