See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

I had a very disturbing time at this place. They had changed my room and moved my stuff without telling me. Some of my stuff was missing during this relocation. I am trying to take a legal action against them. Wifi connection and the service was also terrible.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hamed f
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I left the Antica Tabaccaia yesterday morning and really wish I was still there. This hotel was not the hotel that we were supposed to use on our tour, the original one went into receivership, and the AT stepped into the breach, sometimes it was chaos, mostly it was delightful.
The surroundings are delightful, glorious countryside dotted with little villages, only one is really easy walking distance and it has few if any amenities so without a car you would struggle. But legs are amazing things and the walking is lovely.
The rooms are spacious and immaculately clean. The windows are amazing. This old tobacco factory maintains its huge shutters that were used to regulate the airflow over the drying tobacco, they are electronic, you don't need biceps of steel! Huge double showers were a delight, which one should I use this morning?
Pool was excellent, splendid after a long days walk or trailing around a spectacular Tuscan city.
The quality of the food was good, on the whole. To be honest, the superb and delightful staff in the restaurant more than made up for any problems we had. We were a large group and to please everyone would have been impossible given the obviously stratospheric expectations of some of our party. I loved it and would happily go back. Joshi is a complete delight and even the solemn and efficient Vincenzo will smile eventually. The young desk staff were adorable and extremely helpful.
No this isn't the uber efficient slick hotel some are used to but it is full of character and charm. It is also worth remembering that the hotel grading system is different in every country, this is an Italian four star, not a British AA four star, they grade differently.
I would go back tomorrow, but demand a slightly better breakfast.

Room Tip: I had a first floor room, it was lovely, they all look over quiet countryside
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is located very well. Surrounded by trees and hills.
This is a hotel for holidays from where out you can discover Toscany.
Rooms are very clean staff is helpfull. Garden is nice.
Driveway to the hotel is very beautifull.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very nice, the rooms are very big, the hotel staff was very nice to us. We didn't eat there but i bet that the food is also as nice. It has an outdoor pool which is clean but there were a lot of wasps flying next to the edges of the pool. It has a free wifi, slow but at least it works like a charm.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank doky55555
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Very friendly personnel. Clean and well provided rooms. Very calm and nice location with a beautiful pool surrounded by greenery of the Tuscan countryside. Unexpectedly good restaurant (the hotel is organizing events and has a public open restaurant).

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family