All reviewsitalian restaurant next doorsmall kitchenclean bathroomknew wheresingle rooma king size bedlarge roomrome airportshower headbooked this hotelpaid eurosair conditioneryogurtearly morning flightone night stayfree shuttletaxi
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Euro House is very clean and the staff is excellent, especially Levi. He was a great help to us when our flight was canceled and he just did so much for us that “Thank you” just isn’t enough. I would recommend this hotel if you’re near the Fiumicino Airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

The staff gives wrong information on booking and modifications and claims to know nothing. When there booking calls to confirm the changes, they change their story.

When you ask for their bosses name number and the hotel ownership information they don't respond.

To bad because this was once a nice hotel but not now.....they treat tourists badly.

Left me without a hotel in Rome.

Spend the money and book another hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear Sirs i am in total disaccord with you about all this lies, Agoda is informed about your lies and it has all the mails about cancellation policy and your modify.
You are in mistake, you cannot say all these lies, please feel fre to contact Agoda for further information.
The management.

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

We had to use the hotel as an emergency 1 which was booked via booking.com due to a missed flight, long story! I was therefore worried as we usually ‘study ‘ the hotel/area we are staying in especially if it is abroad. Reception was just basic, but I didn’t care by this point but the young girl was wonderful, when she found out we had paid 25 Euros for a 10 min journey from the airport she said she would cancel it for us and booked us a seat on the airport shuttle bus which stops outside the hotel for 15 euros. She then crossed the road and opened some gates with your own key so you are in really in a gated community! Up about 4 Steps with luggage was a bit of a pain but again she offered help. When she opened we were very surprised. We walked into a large room with a king size bed, bed side tables, wardrobes, a set of drawers, stands to put your luggage on, then the next room had a sofa in, although this had been pulled out to a three quarter bed and also had a locker and small wardrobe, but the bathroom was stunning, large, clean, with a shower with a glass screen rather a waterproof ones and a large square shower head, it had a large sink and would have been happy to stay there for 2 weeks. Breakfast was across the road, 2 doors from reception, basic but pleasant, cereals, coffee, juice, ham, cheese, rolls, fruit etc, lovely lady again and clean, I could see into the kitchen and this was too. I would stay there again without question

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Beverley D
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Sirs, thank you for your kind feed back.
Best Regards.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Dear Euro house, I'm sure with this you'll reply that I'm writing about the wrong hotel like I've seen you've done to all the previous reviews which addresses the same problem I had. You will probably refer to the Euro home inn which is in the area. But trust me, I'm referring to your hotel not any other, when I say you have a serious mold problem. The stench of humidity and mold was striking in your hall and in our room. There was mold in the bathroom and in the air condition. You could with your rate seriously upgrade your ventilation system. Also the manager seemed very tense and lacked patience. In the future I'm sure your guests would appreciate to be able to finish their sentences before you cut in. I'm not happy with my overnight stay and I hope rather than to attack the previous criticism you've received you can humbly address the problem of your guests so maybe this review doesn't have to be accurate again. I do not recommend this place for people needing to stay close to the airport, I advice you to look at this hotel as your last option.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Dear Mrs Laura
THIS IS NOT THE INN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This hotel is called EH ROME AIRPORT and there is a new management, all rooms are clean and without mold problems.
You are in confusion , your feed back is for another hotel we have renovated all roms with new management.
Your feed-back is referred to another hotel (hotel inn).
next time, please be shure about the right location.
we advise tripadvisor about it.
this is a wrong feed back in the wrong location, we have had 17.000 guests this year with no compliance.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

It served the purpose - overnight, awaiting early morning flight. Room was clean, but very tired. There was no hot water when we woke up at 5:30a. Cold showers. Ugh. Breakfast was fine but very quick - opened at 6:30. Shuttle ride had been reserved for 6:45a. Driver pleasant and on time....but 10 people were squeezed into a 8-passenger van.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Sirs, we have checked hot water and the hot water was ok in your room you have turned in the wrong position the shower faucet. When you open it you have to wait almost 30 seconds for hot water.
The faucet position was turned on cold and not on hot in your room.
It is not our fault.
About shuttle service the van is aproved for 10 people + driver.