All reviews small kitchen clean bathroom restaurant next door knew where single room a king size bed large room rome airport shower head booked this hotel paid euros air conditioner yogurt early morning flight one night stay free shuttle taxi
Reviewed 7 January 2016

I felt the hotel was overpriced for the facilities available (we also stayed in another nearby hotel, which was better value). I was charged an additional 25 euro for a cot, when it was only available for one night of our stay.
The rooms were very classily furnished, although very cold (in December) - marble floors that the heater fan could not warm up, probably great in summer.
Breakfast was a bit above average, and the waitress very pleasant.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015

I had to be at the airport at 5:30 am the day after, so i booked this hotel after doing some research online. It is a nice operation, well organized and conceived for travellers who need to stay overnight in the vicinity of the rome airport. The location is quite unglamorous, not in the middle of the small town of fiumicino. There were a few technical issues, such as the tv in my room, whose cables were not properly attached and continued to need some fumbling to show video (audio was fine). The bathroom was ok, no complaints at all. The air conditioning worked but it was quite unclear how to perate it and especially how to turn it off (i had to call the comcierge to my room, his explanation wasn't clear enough - no language issue there, as italian is my native tongue). The biggest issue i had with the room was the smell. It must be located over a restaurant, because it had a distinct smell of (badly)deep fried food, which went on until i went to bed, despite the closed window.
The proximity of the airport means that you hear planes taking off or landing quite loudly, although the noise stopped around 11 pm.
Staff was courteous and professional. They have a shuttle bus that takes customers to the airport more or less every 30 minutes, starting early in the morning and going on late at night. It costs 20 euros until 6am, then it goes down to 15 for one or two persons.
An unpleasant surprise was the minibar, which has prices posted but only for non alcoholic drinks. I had one tiny sample bottle of scotch and to my amazement they charged me 5.50euros for it! I find it mischievous that they dont post prices.
Another nice feature is that the hotel has a free shuttle that takes you to a restaurant they have some sort of deal with. I thought it would be a nice place on the waterfron, but i was in for a bad surprise. The place is REALLY in an unglamorous location, wi no shops or anything around it, and I thought iI had made a mistake in accepting their offer to take me to this restaurant. Instead, the food was really good (i am a big foodie) and the price was very contained, as there are also set menus from 10 euros up. I am writing a separate review for it.
Overall, I think I would use this hotel again if I need to catch such an early flight from fco in the future.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank maletero
Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

We needed a night stay waiting for a flight out of Rome airport.
Hotel was close by. It was a work out getting a taxi. Finally we found one that would take us for 20 E most wanted 30.
Hotel was super clean . Staff was friendly . Included a large breakfast with healthy options.
They suggested we have dinner at their restaurant. Free shuttle drop off and pick up. We loved the place! Review to follow. ( Ristorante bar 33)
There is a shuttle to airport for your return . 15 e a couple.
Overall a great stay! Would recommend.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

Thank you for your kid feed back.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Great! Very friendly staff and very nice clean rooms. It really deserves this 5 stars although it's not a 5 star hotel. A really enjoyed my time here. It's an exceptional place to stay when you are flying the next day. Thank you for your hospitality "Euro House".

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family

Dear Sirs, thank you.

Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

The decor was a bit dated, but the staff was extremely helpful and spoke excellent English. We were in a pinch and needed a place to stay and they got us right in. The parking lot is gated do it well lit and safe. The location is close to both airports and they have a shuttle. However, the shuttle does start until 6 am.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank claire B
eurohouse, Direttore at Euro House Rome Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2015

Dear Sirs we have renovated the hotel in 2009 year with last modern furniture. The room is new with modern and luxury decor, wi fi last edition, satellite channels, air conditions control.