All reviewslord edwardkildare villagewalls are paper thinplace to stayshopping tripfamily roomseparate buildingnational studedward hotelfull irish breakfastdouble beda lovely staycouldn't do enoughroom was spotlesscomfortable bedscurragh racecoursestaff were so friendly
Reviewed 5 December 2017

It was my second time staying, starting to turn into a trend. Room was clean and comfortable. The food at chapter 16 was top class as always. I could not praise Beatee enough. What a Gem. It has a bit of everything perfect night away for shopping and eating and will be returning again. Going to arrange for a gift voucher for a couple what a perfect Christmas gift for the new year. Thanks again for wonderful customer service to all the staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank camie118
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here and loved it form check in to check out everything was perfect the rooms are so cosy and warm the food is amazing and beata who I dealt with from the beginning was such a pleasure to know such a lovely person you are very lucky to have her on your team the ladies in chapter 16 are so friendly and nice as are all your staff we will most definitely be staying here again and would highly recommend to anyone wishing to do so many thanks Fiona and friends from limerick

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lilysocks
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

This was my first time to stay here and it won't be my last.
The rooms were perfect for our needs. We spent the day shopping and returned to thr bar in the evening for drinks and food. The food in the bar was brilliant. The service was second to none.
What makes this hotel are the staff. Everyone we encountered was just so lovely and very helpful.
The rooms were spotless and the team who look after them are lovely.
All in all it was a great trip all round and we're looking at making it an annual event.
We'll definitely be returning.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank FlutterbyV
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Just back from a 2 night stay. Check in was quick and we were brought to our lovely warm clean room. I asked if I could get some coffee sent to the room as it was a long journey down (there are coffee facilities in the room, but I’m on holiday) 5 minutes later two lovely cups of coffee arrived. We had dinner in Chapter 16 both nights. Service was excellent as was the food and a great recommendation on wine from our waiter. Breakfast in the mornings again service excellent and food delicious. All staff from the restaurant to bar staff were friendly and courteous. Thank you for making our stay more enjoyable. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tracy M
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We've stayed here on numerous occasions and will be staying here in the future. It's our go to place when staying in or around kildare. Excellent accommodation and great customer service. Beatee is genuinely concerned that your stay is as comfortable as possible, she is a fantastic host. Rooms are big and warm, very clean,bed was very comfortable we had a great nights sleep. We had our lunch in the bar the food was delicious, plenty of different choices on offer.
Great choice for breakfast something to suit everyone. Very friendly staff..See you all again soon

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple