“Yummy Breakfast and super friendly!”

Nosara Coffee House
Ranked #38 of 92 Restaurants in Nosara
Description: Costa Rica's Best Coffee, hand crafted at the beach. We are serving the best organic coffee grown and roasted directly in Costa Rica. French pressed to perfection, coffee doesn't get fresher than this. We also specialize in our delicious cold brew coffee, frozen drinks, and teas. Nosara Coffee House is a great place to relax, drink amazing coffee, and meet new and interesting friends. A great spot to hang with the family. Every Sunday is Family Fun day at Nosara Coffee House, with an Organic Farmer's Market from 9-1.
Reviewed 1 January 2017

My boyfriend and I arrived in Nosara after several days in Arenal. We had run out of cash and had not made it to the ATM yet that morning but were trying our luck to see what places took credit cards. We stopped here and they said they did not, but to just come back and pay later! Such hospitality and trust - it was amazing.

So we had breakfast and we both got a typical costa rican breakfast and it was delicious! We eventually made it to the ATM and stopped back in the afternoon to pay and we were invited to a BBQ that night. We didn't make it but i was still blown away by how nice everyone was!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

This was the best iced coffee I have ever had. It was sublime. That is all there is to say, even though Trip Advisor wants more.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Great coffee, friendly service, and the owners have two 3-month old puppies who are so sweet. Went here many times during my month stay.

1  Thank Madeline W
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Go here in the morning and you not only get a good coffee which is made with bottled water and, if you ordered iced coffee, the ice is from the supermarket. You also meet relaxed surfers from all over the world.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

So I'm walking down the bumpy road in Playa Guiones looking for a substitute breakfast place to eat since the hotel I was staying at was about half hour behind schedule and I like my coffee early in the morning. Here sits this little oasis which must be new I thought because I don't remember it from two years ago. At first, I just walk by it thinking the coffee here won't be any better than any other place, I mean they all get their coffee from the same place, right? I backpedal and decide to check it out sitting alone at the coffee bar with one other patron at a nearby table. He is American with his Jack Russell terrier enjoying an extended stay in this town. A sweet young Costa Rican woman greets me with broken english and I order the house cafe. Her name is Daria and I come to find out she spoke no english at all one month ago and now she is more fluent than I am in Spanish, me having taken lessons for three years. Impressive, as is the coffee. Freddy the owner strolls up from New Jersey and introduces himself all the while explaining how he carefully selects the best Costa Rican coffee and he has been doing this kind of thing in the States for a long time. In short, this is where you want to go in the morning for a variety of great coffee drinks and good conversation. You sit there, sipping your coffee and watch the surfers go by one after another, board in hand to catch the low tide window. Next time, Coffee House gets a perfect 5 star ranking...just be a bit faster on the service (have more coffee made in advance) and offer more than just a few muffins to eat to go along with that nice coffee. Pura Vida.