“Best in Nosara”
Review of 10Pies

10Pies
Ranked #1 of 82 Restaurants in Nosara
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 12
Description: Food made with love!!! Popular food gourmet style. All the food we want to see on a menu when we visit a restaurant is here.
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Love the owner, Ramon - such a nice guy who deserves the #1 spot for Nosara's restaurants. Food here is great for all and it's got the classic outdoor atmosphere. Definitely worth going here!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for 10Pies

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I love this place. It's not just one of my favorite places in Nosara it's one of my favorite places in general. It's a family owned business and they are the nicest people. They just finished fixing the place up so now the ambiance fits the food perfectly. We sat at one table that had these cool swings and we ended up seeing these great Howler monkeys while we were eating. They are also one of my favorite places in Nosara for great craft beers, really everything there is delicious. The shrimp and avocado salad was so good I ordered it both times I was there. My son ordered a different smoothie each time we went and they were both amazing. This really is one of the best restaurants in Nosara!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

10Pies is an excellent place for food. There is an option for everyone. Great causal food and superior smoothies. It is very kid friendly and it close to the mini supermarket. Oscar and Ramon and his team work hard to provide excellent food. I loved the fish and chips and every smoothie I had there was outstanding. The prices are reasonable for the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Order one of the craft beers on tap, start with the Tuna Poke (a ceviche with Asian flavors), and finish with the entree of your choice. They are all good as far as our group of 4 could tell. And relax. The service is friendly, the atmosphere relaxed and comfortable.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Our group of 11 went here twice in our week here because it was so great! They were always accommodating with our large group, had great food and an amazing beer selection (especially if you're in need of something more than Imperial). The owner and staff are also really friendly! Definitely head here at least once during your visit to Nosara!