“Huge Burger”
Review of Burgers and Beers

Burgers and Beers
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Nosara
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We went here for dinner one night and ate these enormous burgers. They were well executed and quite delicious. Get here early to avoid the rush and don't eat much beforehand :)

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend the black and bleu burger, although I bet everything on the menu is just as good! Great local beers too and the crowd was fun. FYI the fries are more like what we would call potato wedges in the US (yummy just the same).

Reviewed 23 April 2018

This restaurant was highly recommended, burgers were huge and looked delicious, I got the mahi mahi, whiched looked delicious but when our food came out we were swarmed with flies, which made me and my family lose our appetite. I tried to quickly eat the burger but we were swarmed by the flies. We were in CR for 10 days and ate in many restaurants which had outdoor seating and yes there are a few flies here and there but this was different. I actually covered my food because I couldn't keep up with swatting them away. Not sure why it was so bad. There was construction right next door so I am not sure if the had anything to do with it.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Great atmosphere, great people and ever better food. If you are in Nosara this is a MUST place to go! Go somewhat early though, it is very popular place and gets packed but it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

The burgers are huge and delicious. World class. The pictures do not do them justice.
But there are a few downsides. It is usually crowded. The burgers will run you about $15 each. Four burgers, two beers and two sodas will run you about $85. Granted, this is about what you will pay for any other meal in Guiones (except at Rosi's), but these are burgers.
They offer several selections of burgers, including the French with bacon and Bearnaise sauce; the BBQ mushroom; the Blue Cheese; a fish burger; a vegetarian burger and the Classic that comes with bacon a mayo-mustard sauce.
You can try to order your burger at a specific temperature or without one of the fixings (and the cashier will readily tell you OK as you order them), but they generally come only one way: medium rare and with all of the fixings exactly as described on the menu.
One of my kids doesn't like mayo and ordered the Classic sans the mayo/mustard sauce. The cashier said OK, but the burger came with the sauce spread on the roll. My kid then asked to replace the top of the roll with a new top of another roll sans the sauce, but was told there were no rolls available (meanwhile, the kitchen was pumping out burger after burger with roll after roll like a factory to the waiting customers).
The french fries are basically a full potato sliced into four pieces. I thought they were good, but my kids did not like them.
There are a lot of local beers on tap. The bar area is a nice place to hang out.