“Awesome Tacos and more!”
Review of Taco Taco

Taco Taco
Ranked #28 of 95 Restaurants in Nosara
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Taco Taco All we do is Tacos! Fast and Fresh. Daily made salsas, corn tortillas and slow cooked meats. Fresh fish made daily. Build your own taco with choices of meats Chicken, pulled pork, ground beef, Fish or Tofu. Specialty Tacos Available.
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It is hard to miss as this place is connected to Coconut Harry’s front porch – the place looks great, has a surfboard table and tropical vibe. Way cool. The tacos – mine fish, and my wife’s tofu were fresh and delicious along with some tasty guac. We enjoyed them with a local cold draft beer all done with friendly and fast service. All in all – Pura Vida!! We will definitely be back next time we are here, and hopefully on a Taco Tuesday night to catch their happy hour with live music!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing tacos, atmosphere, friendly service and wonderful music !! My daughter and I love the tacos! We both love building our own veggie tacos with all the amazing selections, fresh guacamole, salsa, black bean corn salsa, sour cream and hot sauce !!

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We went in on taco Tuesday, great vibe, music playing and everyone seemed to be having a great time. My wife and each got a margarita which was super sweet and too sour, we added water which made it tolerable. I got 3 tacos and they were all awful I didn't finish a single one. The slaw on the fish and pork tacos were so salty and lacked crunch. The tropical salsa one with a mango salad had way too much mango salsa and the meat was very bland. The tortillas seemed cheap and just bland. It was such an odd mix of bland and over salted. I would go back for a beer because the service was great and very friendly I just wish the tacos were good.

1  Thank BackPacker675485
Reviewed 24 February 2018

The tacos ingredients were made in a croc pot. Soggy!! The draft beers were local but $9 for a pint!!!! WOW then there was a tax added on another WOW that pushed the pint close to $10 each. I spent close to $50 with tip for 6 tacos and 2 beers. Wouldn't recommend stopping at Taco Taco.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Our family of 4 enjoyed the three taco plates. All were good and the owner/server was very cute in helping us. Recommend the nachos- a huge stack though many of the chips were buried under all the good stuff! Very quick to come out. Cash only though!