“Comida Rica!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The food was fresh and quite delicious. The environment was friendly and open! The price was right!!!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stopped by for lunch on the way to the beach. We were immediately greeted with smiles and bienvenidos as we entered the courtyard style open air dining patio. I ordered a beer while we looked over the menu, and we were offered juice. He gave us so many choices of flavors, and I chose watermelon whole my friend had pineapple. The juice was more like a shaved ice smoothie than a glass of juice, and it was so delicious! I ordered fish of the day casados and she got something vegetarian. Both dishes were served with white rice and back beans plus sweet plantains and a most colorful salad. My fish and everything on my plate was so full of flavor and love. I took a picture but not my best photography. ..I'm going to share it any way, lol!
While we ate, the very friendly staff checked on us and made sure we had everything and that we were satisfied. A cute little dog came in to hang out and make sure the floors stayed clean. This is typical for Costa Rica, at least the areas I've been to...very dog friendly.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Ended up here with some super nice people we met on our trip. Had a very good Caesar salad and had a great night! Place had solid food, fine waiters and a good ambience!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This restaurant is located in Playa Pelada near Nosara . As its name would indicate it specializes in thin crust pizza . I have tried several varieties and all are delicious and are made fresh to order in a woodfire oven. If you don't fancy pizza , the sashimi is to die for as it is done to perfection. We now live in Samara and will make the 45min -1hr drive over some of the worst roads in Costa Rica just to dine here. There is a well stocked bar and we always find the service to be prompt and friendly. Pricing is not cheap but can be considered average for "Tourist Costa Rica" If you are in the area and looking for a place to eat you wont go wrong here. By the way check out their tables a little closer . They are made from local Costa Rican tree trunks that have been sanded and varnished hence their odd shapes.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Loved the time we spent at Il Pepperone. They have the best avocado and shrimp salad! Fresh veggies and they are generious with the avacado. Staff are friendly helpful and speak very good english. They have a varied menu and wonderful mixed drinks with local fruit. All-in-all a memorable experience.