All reviews outdoor shower juice bar yoga classes sushi playa guiones nicest hotel rainy season our honeymoon liberia airport hear everything bug spray surf boards fruit platter low key can't wait to go back la luna a wonderful place to stay
Reviewed 31 May 2016

This isn't a 5 Star establishment but its perfect for couples, groups and solo travelers. I recently went and it was perfect. Friendly staff, great food and great location. Located within a 5 minute walk to the beach, pool located in the center of the resort, spa, juice bar, YOGA!!, and small spa. Its a great little spot for anyone that wants to come and decompress. Love it.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

The hotel was beautiful and relaxing as a spot for drinks and light eats one evening. We were surrounded by soft lighting and lovely flora. Wealthy clientele were pretty pretentious, but service was good and everything we ordered was delicious. Inventive cocktails, great non-alcoholic drinks, excellent desserts.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Harmony Hotel was nice. Good 3 Star according to American standard but in Costa Rica standard, I would give them a 5.
A lot of bugs roam around freely. The hotel offers a lot of all natural products.

They offered some shampoo which was AMAZING for my hair. I am African American and it worked wonders on my hair.
The outside showers are perfect but you better turn on your insect repellent candle.

Juice bar was super yummy! All natural too!

The BEST thing about this hotel was the staff. They greeted you by your name every time they saw my finance and I. (now hubby) In addition to helping me track down a local lady to braid my hair because my braids came out while surfing. The staff went above and beyond.
June 2014

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

I simply love this place.
A wonderful boutique hotel in Nosara writhing 2 min walk from the amazing beach of Guiones, wonderful restaurant and great staff.
Rooms are simple but really blend in the whole feeling of Harmony "simple, peaceful, unpretentious"
Can't wait to go back. More on my blog and fb page: Costa Rica by Nataly

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

We booked this last minute and we're fortunate to get a room as it often gets booked up. The stay of included breakfast and a yoga class onsite. Location is perfect with direct access to the beach and walkable to town in you don't have a car. The food was amazing at the hotel too, better than another nice eatery we tried for dinner. It's not cheap but def worth it. The staff are all kind and helpful too. Enjoy!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Cayuga S, Manager at The Harmony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2016

Dear Sunniekate,
Thanks for the great review of your stay with us at Harmony. We are happy that you were able to book a room last minute and that you had such a great time. Yes, our location is hard to beat and thanks for the great comments of the food and our staff. Please come back soon. Saludos from Nosara.