“What a wonderful villa to visit, we will go back!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Nosara Paradise Rentals
Ranked #13 of 25 Speciality Lodging in Nosara
Reviewed 10 June 2010

I found Craig Sutton's place by going through VRBO(vacation rentals by owner) and after talking to him I chatted with the husband, my two sons and a girlfriend and shared all the information and we chose to work with Craig. I have never used VRBO and I was rather nervous planning my first experience to be out of the USA.

What a wonderful experience Nosara Paradise Rentals was. Nosara is such a lovely place and this villa was close to a little shopping center that was fitted with a nice bakery, shopping, resturants and an EMT facility. The outside sitting, pool and garden area was really comfortable and very well used by us all.

The staff is very nice and will help you to plan about anything you would want, from fishing trips, horse back rides through the Nosara River with a wonderful mid-day meal prepared for you to a wonderful Rodeo on a Friday night. You can actually participate if you so incline.

Since we have been there Craig and the staff have added a new building and tours for the vacationers.

Would I go again and stay in the same place - You betcha! Would I use VRBO again to book another trip - Yes without a doubt-.

Thank you Craig for such a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 June 2010

Absolutely amazing place to stay. Casa Neptune is my home away from home. The staff at Nosara Paradise Rentals are all first class and accommodating in every way. Will definitely be coming back!!!!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2010

The best location in Playa Guiones for beach/surfing as well as shopping and restaurants. A short walk to the beach (my son & I carried our surfboards) and all of the best that Nosara has to offer. Nice, clean air conditioned accomodations with a lovely pool. Manuel and the rest of the staff are always eager to help with anything and everything that you need. A home away from home. I have stayed here several times and I am treated like family. I can't wait to return !

Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2010

Three friends and I stayed in the upper Casa Bonita in April, 2010. http://www.nosaraparadiserentals.com/casa-bonita.php

It's a spectacular in-town location, about a ten minute walk to the beach. We had a large, covered patio with a large table, 4 wicker chairs and a bench. The unit and linen were clean, including wi-fi, air conditioning, 2 bathrooms and a furnished kitchen with the best coffee we tasted in Costa Rica. The nearby pool was great for relaxing, sunbathing, cooling off or catching some shade. There's a stocked grocery store right behind the place. Restaurants, bank and surf shops and just outside the grounds.

Highly recommended!

I'll be back asap.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2010

Nestled in the small beach village of Nosara, the houses rest in a very tropical setting with the small refreshing pool just steps away. We had monkeys in our trees the last night and the Guiones beach and several restaurants are just a short walk away. The rooms were very clean, and quiet, and nicely equipped for preparing snacks or casual meals. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful with setting up our fishing trips and other excursions like Zip Line. I would suggest renting a car or an ATV to get around Nosara though since some of the other beaches and restaurants too far to get to on foot. Overall, great spot to relax and get away.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nosara
7.9 km away
11.4 km away
Jungles Edge
Jungles Edge
#6 of 22 in Nosara

Been to Nosara Paradise Rentals? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK