“Great Rentals, Great Customer Service”

Nosara Paradise Rentals
Ranked #13 of 28 Speciality Lodging in Nosara
Reviewed 10 November 2011

My husband and I recently rented a Golf Cart from Craig at Nosara Property Rentals. Craig and his staff provided excellent customer service, immediate problem solving, and an overall positive experience for my husband and I. I highly recommend their business to anyone visiting Nosara, and looking for convenient travel options around the village.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank dcg245

Reviewed 12 October 2011

we rented 2 boats to take out 12 guys for my batchlor party. We wanted to catch tuna for the rehersal dinners sushi, and we certainly did that and much more so. The crew and owner Craig were great to deal with and I would do it again in a second. All the guys still talk about what a great time they all had off shore in Nosara.. Thanks [---]

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2011

My first visit to Craigs was for 5 days in Feb. of this year. Fishing was great, with a 350-400 lb. blue marlin and many other species. The second was for 10 days in May. I caught many yellowfin tuna and a very nice cabera snapper. Wow! that snapper was delicious. The rooms were top-notch as was ALL staff members. I'm retired military and have traveled the world extensively, so I have experience in making this judgement. I plan on returning in Jan., hoping the Marlin bite will be on. Dennis P. USAF retired.

Room Tip: all facilities were outstanding
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Craig the owner of this fine company is from Jacksonville Fl as am I. A mutual friend put us together and Craig gave me and my family a great deal on a small 2 bedroom one bath house less than 2 blocks off the beach , right by a little grocery store AND we got to use the pool at the main Paradise rental village. We loved it. My wife and children are all ticos ( born and raised in Costa Rica) my wife and littlest child 6 year old Jarrell are now in the USA , we all loved the house, the location and the price Craig the owner and his tico staff are there to make sure it all works and life is well...."Pura Vida"

Room Tip: e-mail Craig tell him what you are lookinf for, from Big Game fishing , to surfing, to a romantic ge...
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank machspeed
Reviewed 25 May 2011

Clean, beautiful & spacious home within walking distance to shops, restaurants & surfing area.. Could not have been a nicer or more relaxing place to enjoy the beauty of Nosara with my surfing kids!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family