“February Family Trip - Fun for all ages”
Review of Safari Surf School

Safari Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Safari Surf School is the premier surf school and surf camp in Costa Rica. In addition to instilling a passion for surfing, you'll also be immersed in native culture and treated to local style. Being taught to surf by true professionals with a "Pura Vida" attitude is the only way to go! Listed on National Geographic's top outfitters on Earth. Check us out.
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This was a great week long School Vacation Trip for our entire family. We have teen age girls (16 and 17) and grade school aged boys (7 and 8) and all of us loved the trip. The surfing and the surf instructors were more than we could have expected. If you are a family that likes the water and loves to stay active it is hard to imagine a better vacation. The staff were also very friendly and accommodating to all of our families needs.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

I traveled to Nosara for a vacation with Safari Surf with my mom, who has never surfed. We had an amazing time and now my mom wants to return to celebrate her 65th birthday! First and foremost, the Safari Surf instructors and staff are topnotch. The staff in the office make sure everything is smooth and ensure you are always happy, which is so nice when on vacation. The instructors were all great, throughout the week we worked with all the instructors at least once. They were all patient, kind, supportive, encouraging, and just fun to be around. Every surf instructor makes sure you are safe at all times and of course, having a blast. Their love of Nosara and surfing is infectious, by the end of the trip we didn't want to leave either. The beach near Safari Surf is gorgeous, the water is warm and the waves are consistently good. I really liked all the time I spent in the water and got to really practice. Olas Verde, where Safari Surf is located, is beautiful and incredibly comfortable. And environmentally friendly! All the surfing equipment was in great shape and they have a nice selection of boards to try out. I highly recommend a trip to Nosara and definitely suggest either booking a vacation or at least some lessons with Safari Surf. Pura vida at its finest!!

Reviewed 22 February 2016

Family Trip with 15 year old Daughter and 11 year old Son who took beginners lessons and I took advanced lessons to improve from Intermediate Level.Owner Tim is Super Knowledgeable and it Transfers down to his Staff..This was an Enjoyable Experience! Super People..Super Accommodating.Great board selection..Jeffrey in Office Great and Erick was Super with Kids..We hope to be back and would strongly recommend..Best choice for anything Surfing and Friendly in Nosara..

Reviewed 21 January 2016

The instructors there are a wonderful group of locals who care about customer service and clearly love their jobs. A great experience.

Reviewed 20 January 2016

I can not justly describe how much these guys helped me. Everyone there was super helpful. Taking 2 lessons a day in a bunch of different conditions was key my learning. A big thanks to the Kevin's (both of them), Alfonso, Helbert and all the other instructors. We'll be back!

1  Thank Gustavo_o0O