See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Miserable receptionists. Hotel smells of food badly, they try and mask it with diffusers but it doesn't make any difference. No irons or ironing boards to use, instead laundry take ur clothes to press. It took about 90 minutes to iron a shirt and a pair of trousers. I wont mention what breakfast was like (it will make me feel nauseous again!).

Bathroom was old and looked like it needed a bottle or two or bleach as treat for the New Year.

Bedroom was dirty (under bed. Needed a good dust everywhere)

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife had 4nights there.the rooms are ok and clean the hotel is fairly central breakfast has a good selection of thai and western food nice smoking area outside .the staff are very helpfull would stop there again

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel and found it very pleasing, the staff were friendly and professional. The only small problem we had is that I booked a superior room and when we got to the room it turns out that if you want a double or king bed you have to pay for a deluxe room another 600Baht. The breakfast was sufficient with a variety of selections. Would certainly stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Aussie-Ian04
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

First: They charged us nearly triple what the Google price was showing a lot lower (definitely book with agoda, hotels.com, etc).I feel not worth it otherwise.

Second, their massage rates are not what is stated, claimed or shown on their own poster ( see attached) I don't like massages but a poster in their elevator shows a great price so I called and ordered a massage. We paid nearly triple the price. We requested the massage at appropriately 11:30 pm. When the masseuse showed up the price was 800 bath for 1.5 hours not the 400 baht for 2 hours as listed.

Besides my complete disrespect for the false advertising here are my thoughts:
Beds okay
Bathroom - so so

It is definitely an older property still with push button locks that can easily be picked.

Staff is wonderful including the masseuse but overall not so good ( my position is heavily based on their appearance of dishonest pricing).

I would recommend trying another place before this but if you can't find another place use this as your last option.

Going forward I will avoid.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank dbr9025
Reviewed 12 October 2017

ok, only 7 days, clean sheets , bathroom needed some paint and work. Hot water shower was very nice, staff was great, food ok

lots of bars and food very close (its a must to eat out) would i go back there again, i will be very soon and very happy too :)

Room tip: eat out great street food
Date of stay: October 2017