Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Au C

How my concern was addressed by no less than the half German SUPERVISOR and the GERMAN OWNER.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jan 2023
At first, we had a great time with our 3 nights stay. Very good service from the staff of the German bistro and resort cleaning lady. It was only when we were about to leave. When I approached my car to load our things, someone was spray painting his motorcycle, which of course worried me because my car was only 3 feet away from the bike. I called the attention of the person spray painting and I immediately transferred my car to avoid the mist of the spray paint. I calmly reported the incident at the reception area and was able to talk to the supervisor (half German guy) and eventually was able to talk to the German owner (who by the way did not admit that he was the owner). Both of them were just so defensive with my concern that they were not listening. This is not the customer service anyone expects from the ultimate decision maker of the resort! It was as if they were thinking that I just wanted to make money out of my customer concern. They actually didn’t believe me until they called their construction workers and asked if indeed it was true that someone was spray painting. When confirmed, mind you, that was the only time they apologized. There was No commitment on their part to have my car repaired (if proven by a professional that my car was damaged by the spray painting done).

While having my stay at the resort, I was already organizing/planning of coming back together with my family which I think we will be able to occupy the whole resort, but after this incident on how I was treated by the half German supervisor and the German owner, this plan will definitely not push through.

The long and short of this review is that, their staff gave us great service but the supervisor and the owner, FAILED in customer service. That’s a shame. They both avoided my valid customer concern.
Date of stay: January 2023
    ₹5,712
  • Expedia.com
1.0 km from P&M Final Option Beach Resort
View more hotels in San Juan
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2022 via mobile

Good reviews brought me here. Arrived a few minutes after 10am to have breakfast but sadly, they no longer serve breakfast. Resto staff doesn't seem pleased with my visit. Didnt bother to offer me anything.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2022

Wonderful quiet beachfront hotel. Parking for private vehicles. Cheap room rates for driver down the road.
Live music . Great location
Love the tropical look surrounded with coconuts and beautiful garden.

Room tip: ask from room 10 or 11
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 November 2019

Efficient check in and check out. Rooms and T&B are decent in size and are clean.Toiletries are provided. Resort has its pool and is beachfront so for families with small children this is especially recommended. Staffs are friendly and attentive.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 7 November 2019

We stayed at Final Option resort for 7 nights. And we had a fantastic holiday!
On check in the reception team were efficient and friendly.
The room was a decent size and was clean. Free bottles water each day and towels were changed everyday too when the room was cleaned.
The swimming just outside our room, was nice and compact. Its easy to watch our daughters while having a drink around the pool.
The restaurant is located very nicely overlooking the sea. The meals are reasonable compared to the restaurants in Urbiztondo. There are plenty of spaces to sit. There was a singer every night which was a nice touch.
The staff were absolutely amazing!! So friendly, efficient and they looked after us so well. Nothing is too much to ask. In particular, Jane from the breakfast team was lovely and very attentive.
Only one thing, the wifi needs to be improved as it keeps asking to log in every time you move around the hotel.
But this didn’t spoil the holiday.
Overall, brilliant resort, amazing team! Definitely recommend this hotel!! Its our First and Final Option when we go back to visit the Philippines again!!!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2019

As the name states it’s right on the beach with a open view to the South China Sea. Nice outside seating either on the deck or in lower situated nipa hit. Staff was very accommodating and helped us celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary with our Godparents. Excellent food quality, taste, and presentation. Enjoyed some wheat beers while there as well.

Date of stay: August 2019