“An afternoon with Mulati and Bhageera”

Safari Adventures Lion Encounter
Hyderabad, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“An afternoon with Mulati and Bhageera”
Reviewed 4 December 2011

The walk with white Lion "Mulati" and White tiger "Bhageera" was unique. The instuctors were cool and fun loving people who made the experience wonderful. Its the best place we had been on the island.

Visited November 2011
6 Thank ajay k
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“safari lion”
Reviewed 30 November 2011

interacting with the lions is once-in-a lifetime experience.thoroughly enjoyed it.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Krishnakumar P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Amazing experience I will never forget”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

When my travel agent at trailfinders said you could wall with lions in Mauritius I thought it would be an awesome experience and I was not disappointed. We chose to walk with lions and have an encounter with the tigers and cheetas too. We had the same guide stefan for all 3 and he was fab. Funny and friendly and explained everything fully before we walked so I felt completly safe. We were with the lions for abOut an hour not all of it walking as we stopped a lot for photos. They obviously take good care of the animals which as a massive animal lover was really important to me. The DVD was about 22 quid and if you went on to do the other encounters then they added the photos to the disk at no extra cost so it was great value for lits of amazing photo memories. The cheetahs were not as popular as the rest so we got to spend mote tome with them as it was just me and the hubby and guides. Amazing experience I would recommend to anyone. Thanks to stefan and team for a fantastic morning!

5 Thank Luvztotravellots
hull
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Awesome lion experience”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I took my son (15) in to the walk with lions. It was great, very relaxed, beautiful animals. You do have to be 15 to go. The photos they take are very expensive, we followed advice and got another couple to swap cameras while we were up close. Great photos for free!

Visited August 2011
2 Thank White-S66
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A once in a lifetime experience for all animal lovers!”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We booked a taxi for a whole day- costing around 10,000 & he took us to the safari to walk with lions, a boat workshop, the coloured sands and nearby waterfalls. It was well worth seeing all of this.
The walking with lions was ok- as there is a group of you you don't get to touch the lions as much as I had hoped. The tiger or lion
interaction On the other hand is totally amazing. You go one to one with the animals, get professional photos taken and spend 15 mins with them, it's also only 1000R which includes your cd of photos.

2 Thank flowerylyns