“An afternoon with Mulati and Bhageera”
Review of Safari Adventures

Safari Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Safari Adventures is the only of its kind on the island of Mauritius, to offer a unique once in a lifetime experience of Walking with Lions and big cat encounters.
Reviewed 4 December 2011

The walk with white Lion "Mulati" and White tiger "Bhageera" was unique. The instuctors were cool and fun loving people who made the experience wonderful. Its the best place we had been on the island.

6  Thank Ajay K
in 20 reviews
"video"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 30 November 2011

interacting with the lions is once-in-a lifetime experience.thoroughly enjoyed it.

1  Thank Krishnakumar P
Reviewed 18 October 2011

When my travel agent at trailfinders said you could wall with lions in Mauritius I thought it would be an awesome experience and I was not disappointed. We chose to walk with lions and have an encounter with the tigers and cheetas too. We had the same guide stefan for all 3 and he was fab. Funny and friendly and explained everything fully before we walked so I felt completly safe. We were with the lions for abOut an hour not all of it walking as we stopped a lot for photos. They obviously take good care of the animals which as a massive animal lover was really important to me. The DVD was about 22 quid and if you went on to do the other encounters then they added the photos to the disk at no extra cost so it was great value for lits of amazing photo memories. The cheetahs were not as popular as the rest so we got to spend mote tome with them as it was just me and the hubby and guides. Amazing experience I would recommend to anyone. Thanks to stefan and team for a fantastic morning!

5  Thank Luvztotravellots
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I took my son (15) in to the walk with lions. It was great, very relaxed, beautiful animals. You do have to be 15 to go. The photos they take are very expensive, we followed advice and got another couple to swap cameras while we were up close. Great photos for free!

2  Thank White-S66
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We booked a taxi for a whole day- costing around 10,000 & he took us to the safari to walk with lions, a boat workshop, the coloured sands and nearby waterfalls. It was well worth seeing all of this.
The walking with lions was ok- as there is a group of you you don't get to touch the lions as much as I had hoped. The tiger or lion
interaction On the other hand is totally amazing. You go one to one with the animals, get professional photos taken and spend 15 mins with them, it's also only 1000R which includes your cd of photos.

2  Thank flowerylyns