Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Tripadvisor$1,115
Hotels.com
Expedia.com$1,115
Orbitz.com$1,115
Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews these apartments family run cleaned daily going home pool area wet room shower curtain across the road brothers aris mum holiday greece hosts furniture complex maid
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 July 2022 via mobile

Unfortunately my holiday was curtailed as I spent 3 nights in Hospital (diagnosed with kidney stones).
The apartments that I stayed in, when not in Hospital, where the Despina in Gouves. As ever the 3 brothers Aris, Kosta and Dimitri and their Mum were 1st class hosts and I don’t think you could find better hosts in the whole of Greece. Aris even arranged for clothing and goodies to be delivered to me in the hospital.
People may think my judgment is clouded, as I have been coming to these apartments for 23 years, believe me it’s not these are 4 very special people. Try them yourselves.

Reviewed 23 July 2022 via mobile

Back home from first time going , recommended from a friend. What can we say !!! This was a fantastic break away , proper relaxing, The 3 Amigos !! The 3 brothers are amazing and will do anything to help and make your stay , your holiday and don’t forgot there mom who is such a delight and doesn’t stop working . All in All a fantastic holiday made by These guys deffo going to return x

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2022 via mobile

Arrived 30/06 Stayed until 14/07. Everything about the place is great. The Room, pool area, and Bar are spotless with a great welcoming Team of Aris, Konstantinos, Demitros , the lads who run it . We have been coming to Kato Gouves for 11 years and kick ourselves for not staying here before. We will be back. Ideal place, great Lads, in short , just EXCELLENT

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

This is the third time we’ve stayed here - with family or on our own - and every time they go above and beyond to ensure that we are looked after. This time we visited with my mother-in-law and my sister, who is partially sighted and has poorer mobility, and brother-in-law.

Aris deals with the bookings and ensured that my sister had a room on the ground floor. We, and M in-law, had rooms on the first floor above the bar - all rooms were clean, had all the necessary furniture and equipment for a week long sunshine holiday. Just remember to treat your bathroom like a wet room when you shower - and be very careful when the floor is wet - and you’ll be fine. Don’t worry about the shower curtain - and remember to move the loo roll!

Aris and Kostas are on hand during the day to provide you with drinks and snacks - cooked by Despina and to sort out any day to day issues with the rooms or surrounding area. The cocktail bar - KonDimAr - comes alive at night with Dimitris in control - ably assisted by Kostas, of course!

Pool is standard rectangular shape with sturdy ladder at each end. It does slope pretty steeply and runs from approx 1m to 2m along its length. Toilet block is clean and modern with a separate disabled toilet.

Helene keeps the whole complex and rooms very clean and tidy - buckets in apartments emptied daily and bedding and towels changed every three days. All in all, they are very family orientated and will make sure that your stay is as worry free as they can make it.

My sister and her husband are already talking about going back to stay on their own - which is testament to how welcome and safe they felt - despite her sight and mobility issues.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re not the most luxurious apartments in the area - there’s an all inclusive just across the road - but you’ll immediately feel part of the family here.
Love to you all.
Scott & Susie

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank TheBroxibear
Reviewed 25 August 2021

Me & my family stayed at the Despina apartments August 14th 2021 for 2weeks. It was our first visit to the area and apartments. We have already rebooked for next year as the family team of Aris,Kosta, Dimitri and their mother all made our stay extremely comfortable and hospitable.Nothing was too much trouble for the lads and always had time to chat and ensure your stay was enjoyable. They were on hand to advise you on which restaurants to visit and if you travelled further would book your taxi. The area has many beautiful restaurants which we visited many and all excellent.The apartments are cleaned daily by an extremely hard working maid. The pool is excellent with an extremely relaxed atmosphere around the pool and throughout the apartments. We would highly recommend these apartments and again we would like to thank Kosta, Dimitri & Aris for looking after me & my family also Kalia the wonderful bar person who waited on us of an evening.
Best wishes from the captain and see you all next year.
Stay safe