Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,618 results
All reviews animation team bar staff salad great holiday pool bar superior room cleaning staff pork fresh towels cleaned every day miros constantine karolina entertainment pools bars crete
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2022 via mobile

We’ve been coming on holiday to StConstantin for about 14 years twice a year as we absolutely love this hotel we feel this Is our second home.
We would definitely recommend, everyone and everything is perfect for a lovely relaxing holiday.
Rooms are very clean and cleaned daily, you have a fridge and coffee making facilities.
Food is buffet style freshly prepared always something for everyone’s taste. During your stay you can have a 3 course meal at the restaurant by the sea this is excellent food and this is free once during your stay.
The staff all of them are very good helpful friendly and will assist with anything you need or require. They will go out their way just to make your holiday enjoyable and relaxing for you.
Try like we did and you will definitely enjoy.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2022 via mobile

Great location, near the wonderful sandy beach. Tasty food with a wide range of cusines. Very kind service. Every place in the hotel is clean especially the hotel rooms. Every night there is a special show for the customers and after that, disco!

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

I had a visit with a friend of mine to the Hammam of the Spa, and it was a delightful experience. Calm, quiet, romantic, with a nice pool, and extremely professional personnel. Hammam was regulated upon our request to be high heat, as me and my friend love.

Thank you Nina for such a great experience! We’d love to come back soon

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 August 2022 via mobile

We were on our honeymoon in this hotel. That's really fantastic. I have first massage ever in Aegeo spa and thank you so much. :) Thanks to Nina and Anna, I will start going to massages regularly. The hotel is great, the location excellent.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

This is very cool! Last time I spend hours of spa and it was amazing! My son was sleepy after his spa and I was good and relax! Also my musles was relaxed! Good to try this spa! This place under the ground, so it's hiden place where you need to find out the recepetion of hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family