“Best Italian Breakfast Place”

Pasticceria Fratelli Lucchesi
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Barga
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 November 2021

During our visit in Tuscany we went twice in this place to have a tasty Italian Style breakfast. We went in other places, but none beats this one. I especially recommend the pistachio croissant to have with a nice cappuccino. The greedy me went for a second one just because I loved it so much. And I did the same on my second visit too and didn't even feel guilty about it. I doubt you can find it as tasty somewhere else.

Date of visit: October 2021
Write a reviewReviews (279)

Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

Coffee, cakes and chat - this is the place to go! I wish we had this at the top of our road at home; everything is fresh and made on site.
The staff are all friendly and most speak English or at least understand my poor Italian!
We visit every year; the only difference this time was the wearing of masks and use of hand-sanitizer upon entrance - which was reassuring.
See you in 2021!

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2019 via mobile

Visited Barga in August 2019 with friends. We had planned on having breakfast in our accommodation each morning but that soon went out the window when we first visited Lucchesis! Can’t recommend it highly enough. Great coffee, fresh orange, panini, pastries and little petit fours. Service is fabulous too. Loved it.

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank Kittenface
Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Busiest place for a coffee and an aperitivo.
The focaccia and cakes are truly scrumptious. Always busy but service very good.

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank vickycorrieri16
Reviewed 16 September 2019 via mobile

Lovely coffee and pastries and the kids love the frozen yogurt! Most delicious fresh orange that you will ever have.

Date of visit: September 2019