All reviews the kitchen road noise clean unit laundry facilities tv channels double room would stay again excellent stay ohope beach great place to stay motel units internet comfort milk kitchenette
Reviewed 11 April 2016

the owners went out of their way to provide extra bedding for an unexpected 4 year old. The place was clean and service was very good. We got good access to the internet at a good rate. We checked in latish but they were there to met us.

Room Tip: was upsatirs but was very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2016

Thanks for your encouraging comments Sandra. We do our best to make our guests welcome. Hope you enjoyed your time in our wonderful area.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I ended up staying for 2.5 weeks. The motel managers did all they could to make my stay in the town as enjoyable as possible eg I did not know how long my stay would be & they shuffled bookings so I did not have to shift rooms. The managers repeatedly went beyond the point of duty in helpful ways. The accommodation was well appointed eg salt & pepper in shakers. The room was serviced daily to the highest standard. There is other accommodation on Landing Road that is more modern (& more expensive) but the hospitality here makes it a much better choice.

Room Tip: The main road can be quite busy (read noisy).
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

It was lovely to have you stay with us ,just a pity it was under difficult circumstances for you. I am glad that we were able to make your stay as pleasant as possible and hope to see you again when you are able to enjoy our wonderful area. Hope you have settled back home and found work.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed 1 night with my mum and brother.
The owners were really friendly and helpful and when we needed the room re configured, it wasn't a problem. The unit was really, really clean and had everything you needed. It was good value for money .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your brief time with us. When you return you will be able to spend more time in our beautiful area.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Stayed one night with my extended family. Nice and friendly stuff with beautiful positive attitude and nice ideas on what to dos? Offered us an extra bed. Concerned about us as it was very rainy and made sure we are all in order. Will highly recommend.

Room Tip: On a good street!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Thanks for your review Zia. We like to unsure that our guests get the best out of their time in our wonderful area.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this motel for 3 nights in their busy season. It's fantastic value and well worth it. I was in a studio block- it has a larve queen bed with bedside cabinets. A sofa, coffee table and a great TV. It had a curtained off wardrobe area and a nice American type kitchen and a table and 2 chairs. It had a separate bathroom with great shower. The complex had a hot tub which you can use, a separate laundry area, use of a gas barbi, free Widi and use of bicycles. The owners are so friendly and helpful but I was so impresed with the fact that the bed was remade even though I'd made it, I was given a fresh t.towel and kitchen cloth and a new hand towel and coffee,milk and tea supplies were replenished. I highly recommend this motel. I've stayed in many in New Zealand but this is one of the best!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Wow ! Thanks for the positive review, I may stay here myself ! It is always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and appreciate our units and service.
Hope the remainder of your time in NZ was as enjoyable.