White Island Rendezvous(Whakatane)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 86
US$ 98
US$ 96
Orbitz.com
Cortez Motor Inn(Whakatane)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 104
US$ 100
Agoda.com
Thornton Beach Holiday Park(Whakatane)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe kitchenroad noiseclean unitlaundry facilitiestv channelsspent two nightsdouble roomwould stay againexcellent stayohope beachgreat place to staymotelunitsinternetcomfortmilkkitchenette
Reviewed 21 February 2016

I ended up staying for 2.5 weeks. The motel managers did all they could to make my stay in the town as enjoyable as possible eg I did not know how long my stay would be & they shuffled bookings so I did not have to shift rooms. The managers repeatedly went beyond the point of duty in helpful ways. The accommodation was well appointed eg salt & pepper in shakers. The room was serviced daily to the highest standard. There is other accommodation on Landing Road that is more modern (& more expensive) but the hospitality here makes it a much better choice.

Room Tip: The main road can be quite busy (read noisy).
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

It was lovely to have you stay with us ,just a pity it was under difficult circumstances for you. I am glad that we were able to make your stay as pleasant as possible and hope to see you again when you are able to enjoy our wonderful area. Hope you have settled back home and found work.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Stayed 1 night with my mum and brother.
The owners were really friendly and helpful and when we needed the room re configured, it wasn't a problem. The unit was really, really clean and had everything you needed. It was good value for money .

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Glad you enjoyed your brief time with us. When you return you will be able to spend more time in our beautiful area.

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Stayed one night with my extended family. Nice and friendly stuff with beautiful positive attitude and nice ideas on what to dos? Offered us an extra bed. Concerned about us as it was very rainy and made sure we are all in order. Will highly recommend.

Room Tip: On a good street!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2016

Thanks for your review Zia. We like to unsure that our guests get the best out of their time in our wonderful area.

Reviewed 20 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this motel for 3 nights in their busy season. It's fantastic value and well worth it. I was in a studio block- it has a larve queen bed with bedside cabinets. A sofa, coffee table and a great TV. It had a curtained off wardrobe area and a nice American type kitchen and a table and 2 chairs. It had a separate bathroom with great shower. The complex had a hot tub which you can use, a separate laundry area, use of a gas barbi, free Widi and use of bicycles. The owners are so friendly and helpful but I was so impresed with the fact that the bed was remade even though I'd made it, I was given a fresh t.towel and kitchen cloth and a new hand towel and coffee,milk and tea supplies were replenished. I highly recommend this motel. I've stayed in many in New Zealand but this is one of the best!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends

Wow ! Thanks for the positive review, I may stay here myself ! It is always nice to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay and appreciate our units and service.
Hope the remainder of your time in NZ was as enjoyable.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husbad and two kids stopped in here after a day of exploring, it was a cold and wet day so we were very happy to check in to this motel, the staff were lovely and helpful. Our room was very very clean. I have never ever seen a stainless steel sink shine so much in my life! I wish i took photo! The only thing i could say was that our large double bed was tiny we struggled to fit but we are both 6ft so it wasnt a huge surprise, and also our room seemed to get all the noise from next door, washing machine? People walking up the stairs? And since i could hear all that easily i kept telling the kids to be quiet incase other guests could hear us! A nob on the stove was broken but other than that we had a one bedroom apartment and it was a good price for our stay. Would consider again, thanks for our stay :)

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
gotokojo, Owner at Tourist Court Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. We always try and make our guests feel at home and make sure they get the most out of staying in our wonderful area. Not sure what the source of the noise could have been and the size of the beds generally fit most but it is something we will consider when we upgrade them next.