“Villa Pierre is Fantastic”
other travellers have booked this property
Refreshing and inviting, your private plunge pool
From the deck, views out to the Caribbean Sea and the UNESCO World Heritage Pitons
Intimate and peaceful, ideal for relaxing any time of day
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Intimate and peaceful, ideal for relaxing any time of day
Your own private lounge, perfect for morning coffee
40 feet of glass door façade so the view may follow you in every room
Open-style living in the main house and digital HD Smart TV with 100+ channels
Indoor/outdoor living, with complete privacy and peace, even with the doors wide open
Modern kitchen with a six-burner gas stove and many other small appliances
Spacious fully equipped gourmet kitchen with high end appliances and quartz countertop islands
Your own cold self serve draught beer on tap at the villa!
The romantic Caribbean-style cottage is detached from the main house and poolside
Spacious main bedroom with two queensize beds, private en suite, A/C and an oversized baywindow
The main bedroom at twilight
Private en suite adjoining the main bedroom, glass-enclosure concrete shower and two frosted glass
Smiley is Villa Pierre's private Chef and a distinguished and renowned 5-Star Chef in Saint Lucia
The Chef's menu offers a selection of sophisticated dishes like Beef Tenderloin,Mahi Mahi and more!
A reminder to relax and enjoy
Dive into bliss and surrender to Brenda's expert hands for an unforgettable outdoor massage
From the deck, enjoy the beautiful sunsets plunging the ocean into pink colors
Inside the dreamy honeymoon suite, with a king size bed, private en suite and A/C
A romantic and private poolside evening at Villa Pierre
Night view of Vieux Fort in the distance
The outdoor lounge by dawn, delicately-lite and airy, ideal for private midnight swims
The extraordinary Villa Pierre team: Left to right: Alina, Kersheik, Shanice and Skinner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jackjprit...
Greenville, South Carolina
“Villa Pierre is Fantastic”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

In one word: Fantastic!

The Host
Pierre is great. His communication with me was prompt and courteous both before and after booking.

The Property
It looks just like the pictures, but of course better in person. It really is lovely tucked away like it is. Western comforts abound in the villa. The only thing to caution is this: you're in a tropical environment, so don't expect cold AC in the middle of the day. The kitchen is well stocked.

The Location
Vieux Fort is, for the most part, short on night life; you'll find those activities on the north side of the island. If you want quiet and secluded, this is the place to hang your hat. There is a grocery, gas station and bank 5 minutes from the villa. The villa is located in a quiet neighborhood south of Vieux Fort proper. It is quite literally less than a 10 minute drive to/from the airport. Coconut Bay, the nearest resort, is right across from the airport and is also 10 minutes away if you want to do a day pass.

Transportation
Renting a car is a must, but you don't need the expense of a 4wd unless you plan on doing major off-road trail activities. I had a Suzuki Swift, for goodness sake. Trust me: any car is bigger than that. Note that driving to the north is much faster going the east route instead of the west.

Management
Pierre's property manager was top-notch. I consider myself pretty low-maintenance, so I needed very little assistance after check-in, but the manager was readily available by mobile the one time I called. He even left us a pre-paid mobile in the villa for us to use! Maid service is also top-notch and she comes every other day. Alas, we met her at check-out, but she was a true gem. They will even arrange to have a private chef prepare meals for you.

Conclusion
All in all, Villa Pierre is a fantastic retreat owned and operated by some good folks. With Villa Pierre, you can really get the best of privacy and intimacy while still venturing out to the resorts and for day-long excursions as you fancy.

Thanks for the memories, Pierre!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Bryanna L
Quebec City, Canada
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The pictures speak for themselves: the beauty, style and comfort of Villa Pierre are undeniable. It took me two days to get over the fabulous views sprawling before my eyes... But then, I got it even more: the views are not just beautiful ; they touch your very soul. Staying at Villa Pierre was not only good for my body (which needed rest desperately), but more importantly for my mind and soul. I felt suspended in time, with room to finally just be. The villa is strategically located so that we were close to all the services and the best attractions on the island. We explored all over, going around the island a few times! It makes a great day trip if you have a car (which I highly recommend). We had a wonderful time and going back to the villa at the end of the day was simply the icing on the cake! I recommend Villa Pierre profusely. A true gem!!!!!!!!!!!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Troy, New York
Reviewed 10 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

802drumme...
Burlington, Vermont
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 8 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I am very jealous of the next group that gets to stay at Villa Pierre, this was a simply stunning place to come home to at the end of a very active day. I could not get over waking up to a beautiful view of Vieux Fort and the Caribbean Sea as we were able to view the cargo ships coming into port along with passenger jets coming into Hewanorra Airport.
Our property managers were extremely friendly, Veronica would come every other day to check in and do a major cleaning of the entire villa. We were lucky to sample two of her amazing soups for dinner.
Pierre has this villa done right, from the entrance of the gate to the salt water swimming pool. I would highly recommend staying here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views were amazing, with space to stretch out
Liked least: That we could not stay longer!
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Élyse C
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Magic!”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My family stayed at Villa Pierre this June and we were all in love with the place instantly! The open and airy layout was perfect for us. The views are breathtaking from the large deck and pool. I even slept outside in my hammock I brought the first night with beautiful weather and city lights to look at below. Upon arrival, the lovely housekeeper Marina (hope I spelled her name correctly!) greeted us and after chatting with her she offered to cook a couple local meals for us and man she can cook! We really enjoyed having her company during our stay.

Overall you will not be disappointed with gorgeous Villa Pierre!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing