i have to say, having never been on an "all inclusive" resort before i was a little sceptical about what exactly was free and what wasnt, was i going to have to wear a wrist band or something.
Everything is free. . . .
apart from some expensive branded spirits, the whole resort is a free for all. i was there with my 2 kids and my soon to be wife, and we all thought it was an amazing time, plenty of pools around, big water flumes in the hotel, plenty of space to lounge around the pools or the jacuzi. there is a long list of excursions that you can participate in at an additional cost, i recommend the couples escapade, very romantic.
it was really really great, we got married at the resort.
they really went the extra mile to make our day really special for us, all the arrangements were taken care of, the photos were excellent, everything was perfect. the staff at the resort could not have been more friendly, which made the whole holiday much more relaxing and we really felt welcome.
the resort itself could do with a lick of paint here and there, but i didnt care about that in the slightest, the rooms were nice with your own balcony or garden depending on the floor you stayed on. the air con was fantastic, and very much needed as it is always so hot out there, even when it rains hard, it dries up within minutes.
one thing i will say to all you smokers out there, dont go to the shop on site for your ciggies.
if you leave the resort following the road to the staff gates, go a little further up you will find the beach on the outside, there is a bar there, and the prices are pennies, i think it worked out about £2.20 a pack of 20 compared to the £5 in the hotel.
amazing time, we will definately return there
we are going to renew our vowes in about 8-9 years, perhaps il see you there :)
5 star for attentiveness
4 star for the decor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on 85 acres, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa offers two worlds in one prominent oceanfront setting along St. Lucia's exotic south coast. Located closest to the international airport and the island's most exciting attractions, this all-inclusive resort features: 250 air-conditioned rooms, complimentary WIFI, 4 restaurants plus beach grill, 7 bars including swim-up pool bar, 5 pools (including 2 adults only), 1 mile of beach, complete fitness centre, oceanfront spa, the island's largest waterpark, supervised Kidz Klub, paintball, kitesurfing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, daily activities, nightly entertainment and much more! Designed to please all ages, this casually Caribbean, incredibly all-inclusive retreat is perfect for singles, families, couples, weddings or honeymoons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Bay Resort St Lucia
- Coconut St Lucia
- St Lucia Coconut Bay Resort
- Coconut Bay Resort All Inclusive
- Spa Coconut Bay
- Resort Coconut Bay
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Resort Spa St Lucia
- Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa St. Lucia/Vieux Fort