All reviews potato cakes room was clean peter breakfast brighton parking
Reviewed 30 August 2016

The B & B is situated about 30 - 35 Minutes walk from the Pier and is situated in a lovely quite location. I was staying at the B & B on my own, as I had been on a charity cycle ride from Hinckley to Brighton.
On arrival I was given a really nice warm welcome from Gail and even storing my cycle wasn't a problem. I was shown my room and asked if i would like tea or coffee.
Although it was busy (Grandkids and Friends) it was nice just to relax and enjoy the coffee and to feel as if you are not imposing.
My room was clean and had all the facilities you would need and had a huge shower.
Breakfast is a choice of cereals, breads, potatoes, eggs and juices that are all organic and it was at breakfast where I met Peter.
I am sure that Peter could talk the hind legs off a donkey.
In all a really enjoyed my stay. It would certainly be my first choice of places to stay, should I ever be back in Brighton.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MarkT4
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Me n my girlfriend went here for the weekend and it was amazing, Peter and Gail the hosts were so kind and made it feel like home. The rooms were amazing. The breakfast was amazing! I really enjoyed and I will definitely be visiting again,Thank you so much. Ash X

1  Thank ashoasis
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

The hosts are the most amazing people and will do anything and everything to make you feel at home. Me and my partner enjoyed it so much we ended up extending another night on the day we were supposed to check out. Breakfast is fantastic and room was perfect. Also they provide you with organic toiletries and give you access to their wonderful garden. The only down side of writing this review is that when we next come to stay they might be fully booked. Will definitely come again !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived on Friday lunchtime, they provided homemade scones and a pot of tea. The scones were yummy! The room was okay. Next morning, we had breakfast, lots of choice,homemade bread,cereal, fruit, toast, crumpets,eggs,smoked salmon, potatoes cakes. It was so amazing, especially for vegetarians. The couple is so friendly. The parking is £5.00 for 24 hours which is good. I would go back again if we are in the Hove area.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Lovely little place, nice decor. Peter and Gail are charming hosts. Room has everything you need and is comfortable. Breakfast was superb with lovely organic freshly cooked food. Very good value. Located maybe 10-15 mins from the beach. Parking is on the street and you need to pay the council rates (I think around 5/day).

Date of stay: June 2016