“Simply Wonderful!”

The Therapy Shop
Ranked #1 of 15 Spas & Wellness in Hove
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Whether you are looking for pampering, relaxing or therapeutic massage, our team of experienced professional therapists and holistic practitioners are here for you. Our experienced Asian massage therapists treat clients by using firm touch to manipulate the soft-tissues of the body. With their touch, they effectively relieve pain, increase relaxation, improve circulation and relieve stress.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I booked a massage for my husband's birthday and he came out looking more relaxed than I have ever seen him! Everyone was highly professional, very friendly, and their hospitality was simply superb. I'm booking another session - this time as a couple - for our anniversary!

Marietta M, Manager at The Therapy Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks you for the review! I'm glad your husband feeling more relax after his massage treatment with us. Hope to see you soon.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"knots"
"body"

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This treatment was my first here but I will definitely be a regular from now on. The welcome was great with a herbal tea, no wait time and a full hour of deep tissue massage by a very strong therapist - Darcy. I would book again as I was also given great lifestyle advice for good posture and I was able to fully relax because there was music playing in the background all the time. Thankyou

Reviewed 30 March 2018

A very friendly and welcoming place with a peaceful atmosphere for a massage, The massage was very, very good and I left feeling amazing.

Marietta M, Manager at The Therapy Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

thanks for the kind review! hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Had a wonderful deep tissue massage here. It was really ones of the best I have had in years. I felt like my whole body had been thoroughly worked on and I immediately booked another one as it was so good ! Highly recommended.

thanks for the review! glad you enjoyed it. hope to see you again soon! :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have tried a number of places that do massage. The problem has always been inconsistency each time I visit. This is NOT the case The Therapy Shop. Each time the service has been reliable and consistent. Always a good massage and always pay attention to detail on any injuries or aches and pains. Wish I could go every week! Highly recommended.

thank you so much for your review! hope to see you again soon!