“Amazing food with an atmosphere to match!”

Mekan Charcoal Grill Meze
Ranked #5 of 336 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: US$ 26 - US$ 39
Description: Mekan Charcoal Grill & Meze is a Hove based restaurant bringing you to unique tastes from Turkish, Mediterranean and Cypriot Cuisine.
Reviewed 15 February 2018

I have been to Fishmekan a number of times and have never been disappointed. From the delicious dishes to the friendly staff, cosy and warm atmosphere, it is definitely one of my favourite restaurants. Already planning my next visit!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We visited Fishmekan last month for my fiances birthday and was treated like royalty. The staff are super friendly and charming, and best of all the food was amazing. Everything was perfect, from the price to the tasty food and we will certainly visit again.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We come to this restaurant regularly with friends and family, the food cannot be faulted not only are the portions above average but the quality of the food is amazing.
The staff also go above and beyond to make your whole dining experience one not yo forget.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

I am kind of constant customer in the Fishmekan now. And why so& because of food, because of staff and because of atmosphere. This one of the few places in Brighton you would like to come back to. Currently they changed menu and moved some starters to the mains. And this is the only issue i found.
However as for food quality and taste i can say nothing. I love this place and will suggest it to my friends.

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Great evening! Calamari with tartar sauce as a starter was fabulous! I LOVE calamari and order it for starter everywhere I go and it is always different - at Fishmekan it is really really tasty. We have also ordered grilled sea bream and squid casserole - sea beam was my favourite out of two. Would easily be back for more deliciousness... btw staff is very pleasant and lovely