“The best pizza we had so far!”
Review of Amici

Amici
Ranked #10 of 344 Restaurants in Hove
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 20
Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

We just move into the town and went for a hunt of new food places. We both love good pizza and we tried many restaurants in London before plus a few around the world. I can assure you the one here was the best we had. Place inside looks amazing with clear Italian decor. Service is really friendly and welcoming. Chefs are smiling to you too. We are definitely be back regularly as we live round the corner now. Great job!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed 24 January 2019

I've ordered pizza from here two weeks in a row now. They are delicious! The base is perfect and the sauce too. I picked them up from the restaurant and the guys in there were really great, really friendly. One of my friends is a vegan and ordered vegan mozarella for hers. She remarked that it was best vegan pizza she's ever eaten.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed 15 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve been here several times, and the staff are always brilliant, friendly and efficient. The food is usually first class too. Today was a bit different. We started with soup and lovely fat garlicky bread, so tasty and good. Next we had lasagne, which is usually excellent, this time it wasn’t as great,there was more, lasagne, than sauce, which made it stodgy, it was okay....good enough to eat, not bad enough to complain about, just not up to their usual high standard. But it might put me off ordering it next time. They still get 4 stars, because at the end of the day it’s a great restaurant and everyone is entitled to the odd blip.

1  Thank 373maggiek
Reviewed 8 January 2019

It was cold outside, so the first thing I noticed was how warm the restaurant was, which was pleasant.

We were greeted immediately, sat down & placed our order, and the waiter even told us that the chef could make us something else if we wanted.

I had Aubergine Layers baked with Cheese & Tomato & my girlfriend had the Arancino for our starters, and we shared them & they were both very nice!

The Spaghetti Carbonara for my main was tasty & just the right amount.

We didn't have time for a dessert unfortunately, but we were offered a complementary Limoncello with our bill, which was a nice touch.

I'm looking forward to another visit, but with my parents next time as they also love a good quality italian meal & I've already told them about Amici.

Yum!

Reviewed 7 January 2019

Delicious little Italian restaurant. Wanted somewhere for pizza and this was perfect. We both had calzones and the waiter was very accommodating making a margherita calzone which was not on the menu and it really was delicious.
Excellent service, lovely restaurant and great music!
We will definitely be returning and would recommend this for anyone looking for a pizza in an authentic Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2018