“Very tasty”

Cuisines: French, Dutch, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Very good old fashioned place to hook into and have a meal. All waiters are friendly and the taste is just perfect.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Dinner for four, my girls told me they liked it very much and that they had a lovely evening dinner. Not so much for me. I had fish and that, I must say, was not a good idea. I love to eat fish. But. In the restaurant there was no light on my plate. Try it: Filleting a fried fish in the dark. Oh boy. I could only distinguish the fish bones by putting a bite of fish (?) in my mouth and tasting (actually: feeling) what I ate. An interesting way of eating fish, and an awkward one because I was mainly busy not letting myself get choked by the bones. Very unfortunate.
Overall it is a nice looking restaurant and the service was also fine.
In the end I thought the price was too high, but hey it’s on Ameland so get used to the classic touristtrapinflation and in seen that light: it’s okay.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We had lunch here and ordered the mustard soup. It was delicious, and so was the coffee we had afterwards with caramel and whipped cream.

The variety of tea is nice since it's all special blends, of which you can buy a whole pack in the store attached to the lunchroom.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We had great tea and coffee as well as delicious cake here. Staff was friendly and helpful in selecting the tea.
Looking forward to visiting again on our next holiday!

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

The menu looks simple with some attractive food. I can recommend the salads as they are a complete meal.
I recommend to visit this place for a nice meal