Lowest prices for your stay
$344
Free cancellation until 14/12/22
Priceline$352
Travelocity$344
Tripadvisor$344
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2021

Due to a major reconstruction of the facilities (outside) involving prolonged heavy drilling, that unfortunately was too well to be heard in the executive room in which I was working (Skype). I would have decided differently for my booking if this major construction works during week days would have been advised when making the reservation by phone with the hotel reception.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 January 2021

Fridge in room 128 was actually a heater. Rooms and WC need updating. Food was good if expensive - 17.- for what turned out to be some mushroom sauce and a puff pastry biscuit was way too much. Spa was bizarrely entirely filled with clothed people. We asked if that was the rule and were told it was because there were so many Swiss Germans there (we only overheard one couple). Didn’t appreciate being told off by the spa attendant that I was too loud in the quiet lounge (just telling my son that we were leaving) while he was walking around with his nose sticking out of his mask.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

ICheck in was so quick and hotel is breathtaking. I would definitely stay here again. Hotel is super clean spa is amazing i could not belive that there is such a marvelous place in La chaux de fonds . When you go to spa everything you need from Sandales to towels are already waiting for you.
What I didn't like is yes its a high level hotel but breakfast should be at least buffet that guests get to chose what they want. There is waitress standing there asking you what you want and then comes very very tiny bowls of fruits which are cut into tiny pieces you apparently don't even know what they are.
Service was on another lever younger restaurant service ladies (girls) were more hospitable in service department they smile they are fun the older service ladies are serious and in a hurry and not friendly at all. They just ask what you want without hello. I wish they can improve on this. I will give younger service ladies a 5*

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Fever10
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed the short stay. Very nice property. The staff is friendly and the food excellent. I also appreciated the strict measures to handle COVID. I felt safe. Unfortunately I did not have time to try the spa.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Paoloc0211
Reviewed 25 May 2020

Welcome by reception staff was very friendly, room was more than disappointing. Temperature in the room was around 29 C, a small window to let some air in. All looked old fashioned from the late Seventies. Spa was ok, but only open from 3pm to 8 pm. Finally the breakfast : due to Covid 19 no buffet, but 2 harsh staff member served. Hot egg dishes ? No. For about 300 euros I expect better quality. Never more again.

Date of stay: May 2020