All reviews main road breakfast was included busy road fresh fruit the ground floor stayed here for one night family run hotel hotel is situated quiet room a great place to stay breakfast choices lovely pool fantastic hotel rooms are clean sea front star hotel cecilia
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

A great value for money hotel!
The room was clean and everything was in perfect order. Often with budget hotels the TV remote doesn't work or light bulbs are missing etc. But not here, everything was as it should be, which was a pleasant surprise. Also, the shower was great, nice and powerful.
It is a bit of a walk to the beach and restaurants, 15mins or so, but I didn't find it a problem really. The main road is a little noisy but again I didn't have an issue with it. Not sure if I'd feel the same at the height of summer with balcony door open though.
It seems not many staff speak English so communication was a bit limited. If you like to be fussed over you might be disappointed but I was fine with it.
The pool area looked really nice but with it being November I didn't make use of it.
Breakfast was good with a lot of choice and seemingly limitless supply.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights while visiting to view property in the area.Took a coach transfer from the airport and was dropped off at the Albir Playa hotel so had to walk along the busy main road in the dark ,which was a little daunting as there weren't any footpaths.However the hotel more than made up for this ,was welcomed warmly at reception and booked in quickly and shown my room.It was lovely,spotlessly clean,plenty of storage with a big bathroom with a fab massaging shower.Fresh towels were provided every day and I had a double bed all to myself .A flat screen TVs with English channels and I felt totally at home.I went to the bar for a drink and even though I was alone ,I felt very comfortable and was given snacks to eat as I missed dinner.Breakfast was included and it was buffet style with plenty of choice ,all delicious.There was a lovely pool area ,although the weather wasn't too good so I didn't get to use it.The restaurant served dinner if required and seemed to be very busy.It was perfect for my visit and I would definitely stay again but I would probably hire a car to avoid walking on the main road,although the centre of Albir and the beach are all in walking distance.An absolute bargain.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2016

For the price this hotel knocked me for six when it came to staff, service, cleanliness and do not get me started on the breakast! The hot selection may have been limited but when I asked for fresh scrambled eggs and fried eggs they did not balk and they were delicious. There was everything from fresh fruit, yoghurts, cakes, breads, cereals, rice cakes, cheeses and the drinks machine ranged from plain coffee to capuchino, latte, mocha, hot chocolate and they were all first class. The room was so clean, plenty of clean towels, linens etc. The staff really were very friendly, attentive and could not do enough for you.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back away from the road.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank cherrypotts
Reviewed 11 October 2016

This is a really lovely small hotel, which has been refurbished to an extremely high standard and tastefully decorated. Our room was very comfortable with excellent wi/fi reception and the shower was incredible, with lots of power jets. A/C was good as well. The only negative was that although we had asked for a quiet room which we got away from traffic noise, but we were woken in the night with noise from people walking in their room above.

Breakfast was very good with a large selection, including eggs, bacon and sausage. We also had a snack in the bar, a ham and cheese bocadillo, made on lovely bread and the portion size of cheese and ham was large and tasty.

There is also a lovely swimming pool, which is exceptionally clean, as is the entire hotel.

Very friendly and helpful service and free car parking. The hotel is also a very short 10 minute walk down to the beach and restaurants. The hotel restaurant is closed on a Sunday, so we tried Le Monde, which was also excellent.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargaretGranada
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with family, and was pleasantly surprised. From the outside it didn't look much, but inside was very different. Looks like it has had a recent refurbish, the hotel was extremely clean, and the staff were very attentive.
I would say that you would benefit from having a car if you stay here.
Would I return? Yes I would.

Stayed: September 2016