“Excellent food, friendly and helpful staff”
Review of Terraza del Mar

Terraza del Mar
Ranked #8 of 203 Restaurants in Sanxenxo
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 34
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We came here recently with our 2 year old daughter. The staff were very accommodating and provided paper and crayons. We had the tortilla, pasta salad with pink sauce, the beef taco. All were delicious and very good value. Plenty of room for our toddler to move around and the staff brought her a little treat after. Very impressed and would definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Great service and great quality food. Wine and food were both very good and reasonably priced.
Would definitely visit again

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I went for a family lunch on a Spring day in Sanxenxo. We had a delicious grilled fish meal, the wine was also good and so was the dessert. The service was adequate and polite.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Late in the season so most places closed we chose this place even though the speciality of the area is seafood and thought you couldn't go wrong with steak. It was absolutely inedible, I spat half of it into a napkin because there was so much salt on it. When we told the waitress she offered us something else but I couldn't imagine it being any nicer so we just said no and that we weren't going to pay. When they brought the bill out they had the nerve to leave the steak on at half price because I had eaten the chips! When we argued that we wouldn't pay it at all the waitress came back 2 seconds later with a new bill without the steak on - they had already prepared one, they had just tried to see if we wouldn't check the bill before paying! Avoid!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Ellia W
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Terraza del Mar has been the best choice I could make. I've convinced some London friends to come over Sanxenxo for holidays and we went for dinner here. The way they treat us and the quality of the food and dishes was excellent. I like the variety they have including some exotic dishes as Octopus Pizza or the Curry prawns.

I fully recommend this place, my London friends where delighted and was actually cheap. Best dinner by the sea I ever had so far.

Date of visit: July 2017