“Relaxing stay at Villa Carina”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Villa Carina

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
June G
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Relaxing stay at Villa Carina”
Reviewed 27 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Just back from 8 days at Villa Carina. Peaceful location and easy stroll to shops, restaurants, promenade. No need for a car unless you want to explore further afield. Taxis into Playa Blanca centre under 5 euros. The villa is a real home from home, well equipped and comfortable. My booking experience with Margaret was brilliant. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this property to anyone looking for a great villa in a quiet location. Would certainly book again if returning to Playa Blanca.

21 Apr 2018
HI June
Many thanks for taking the time to write your review. Your comments are very much appreciated. I'm so pleased you found everything to your liking and that yourself and your sisters had a lovely holiday. I must say that dealing with you throughout was a pleasure!
Hopefully you will all return in future.

Very best wishes

Amberley4...
Buckinghamshire UK
“Comfortable, clean and well placed”
Reviewed 1 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The property was easy to find because the directions to get there were very clear.
We arrived in the late evening and appreciated that the outside lights were on and that tea, coffee etc. had been left for us. It was a nice touch.
It was quite well presented (but see comments below) and clean
Location wise it was ideal being within easy walking distance of both the supermarket and the marina with its many restaurants
However, because of our many experiences of renting and the reviews of Villa Carina we were a bit disappointed to find that a number of things, albeit only one of consequence, were in need of attention.
• The sliding entrance door was a struggle to open or close
• There was only one sunbed cushion
• The fixings for the mirrors in both bathrooms were broken and the silver
backing on the one in the en suite was peeling off
• The “garden” was untidy and had more weeds than plants
• The fly screen on the interior of the living room shutter was just hanging on
• The ceiling light between the two downstairs bedrooms didn't work
• The freezer needed defrosting
Apart from the absence of sunbed cushions, none of the above affected our holiday but we felt the property was in need of some TLC.
Possibly the problems were due to a lack of attention by the local managers so I point them out because I'm sure the owner would like to correct them
It would then be a five star property and we would be more than happy to return.

13 Mar 2018
Hi There

Many thanks for your review. I very much appreciate you taking the time to write it and for the fact that you put your points across in a very fair and reasonable manner. You are absolutely correct in saying that I would want to hear of these issues and I believe there is little point in having a review system if you are only going to accept all of the positive points. It is very helpful to know where we can do better- so thanks again.

I have contacted the Local Managers and shared your comments with them so that we can rectify the issues you have raised. I do hope that you will return one day and you will find that we have acted on your feedback.

Kindest Regards

Anne R
Newry
“Really nice villa, well equipped and located”
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Just spent a lovely week in this villa. Margaret the owner was very friendly and helpful and answered my emails quickly. The villa suited us perfectly. Beds comfortable. Kitchen well equipped for cooking. Quiet residential location. Just approx 10mins walk to the Marina Rubicon which is very attractive with lots of restaurants, some shops and a weekly market. The main Playa Blanca resort is also within walking distance but taxis are available if required. Overall a great holiday and would definitely go back.

20 Dec 2017
Many thanks Anne for taking the time to submit your review, especially at this time of year when you will be so busy with the run up to Christmas.

I really appreciate your comments and am so pleased that you had a lovely time. I hope your holiday has set you up nicely for the dreary weather back home.

I suppose it's all a distant memory to you now but maybe sometime in the future you will return to Villa Carina and the lovely resort of Playa Blanca.

Have a lovely Christmas and New Year

Best Wishes

Ken W
“Quiet and peaceful villa”
Reviewed 13 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

What a lovely villa this is. It is well equipped and in a great location. A short walk from the local marina with its supermarkets and restaurants. We spent a lot of our time just relaxing around the pool as it was so peaceful and quiet with a great view of the sunset from the balcony. We arrived in darkness but the directions were excellent and we had no problem finding the property. Thanks Margaret for sharing your villa with us.

29 Nov 2017
Dear Ken

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review. I am really pleased you enjoyed your time at Villa Carina and felt that it was well equipped and in a great location. It is really nice to sit and watch the sun going down on such a beautiful island.

Hopefully you will visit Villa Carina sometime again in the future!

(For information I have to give my husband the credit for writing clear directions. I am afraid it is not my strong point. If I had written them I fear that you might still be driving around looking for the Villa!)

Very best wishes

Gillian58...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect holiday villa”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The villa was perfect. it was clean and well equipped with all you could possibly need. It was well positioned within walking distance of the beautiful harbour with lovely restaurants. We hired a car, driving around the island was easy.
We were there for a week our days generally started with a walk down to the beautiful for a dip in the sea and chill for a couple of hours. then a drive out for lunch somewhere and back to the villa and a chill out around the well positioned pool which had the sun right up until the evening. Then a shower and walk down to the harbour for dinner, we sampled a different restaurant each evening, they were all good.
We had a fabulous time and would thoroughly recommend Villa Carina in beautiful Playa Blanca.

Your age range 50-64
21 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. It really is appreciated.

I am really pleased that Villa Carina was to your liking and that the Villa was equipped with everything you needed. That's very important to me.

Playa Blanca is such a beautiful resort and Lanzarote is an amazing island. It sounds like your holiday was all you could have wished it to be. I really hope you will come back to Villa Carina in the future and continue to explore everything this amazing holiday destination has to offer.

In the meantime may the coming year bring all you could hope for.

Best wishes

Margaret
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing