“Amazing!!”

Lanzarote Non Stop Divers
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Playa Blanca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our goal is to provide everybody with unforettable experiences and emotions connected to discovering the underwater world, which could be unreachable for some human. It is an adventure which will stay with you for ever. We are a young dive centre, in which you have a chance to meet responsable professionals. A work - along with teaching and having good fun - is our life-philosophy. Playa Blanca has a unique new dive site the Museo Atlántico We are just a few meters from the Atlantic Museum, the first underwater museum in Europe, as the center has its own boat we have departures daily to the museum, where you can visit the sculptures of Jason deCaires, is the only museum of underwater sculpture in Europe and this dive not to be missed.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was an amazing experience for the entire family really great instructors made the trip ten times better and a special thanks to Naomi Claudia theyanya and Carlos

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Anoushka,
thank you so much for your review. We really enjoyed taking you and your parents diving and seeing how you got the hang of it more and more. So glad you liked it. Come back soon :)

All reviews
"see you soon"
"octopus"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My first time scuba diving experience !!!! A brilliant and a must do activity managed by a highly skill-full team with a lot of personal touch !!!
Went there with my wife, my daughter and two other teenager kids.
- a very warm pick up from hotel by Carlos who struck a chord straightaway with his jokes, friendly nature and very positive personality.
- We all were there for the first time. Thayany- the leas diver gave us a thorough walk through of the essential details before we actually went into the water. A very knowledgable girl with great skills, very patient and polite behaviour well supported by other two co-instructors Naomi and Claudia. This whole team ensured we had an amazing experience. Very good english and we never had any language issue whatsoever
- we took a two dive experience. Fully worth it. The team led by Thayany made us comfortable in the shallow water with all the basic and necessary exercises. At one point in the beginning, I almost decided to give up as it was my first time. Thayany was patient throughout and helped me a lot to feel comfortable and i really am thankful to her as it wasnt possible for me without her.
- We enjoyed breathtaking views under the water, sea life, fishes etc. A must do experience and an amazing feeling.
Thanks a ton again team !!! You made our day.

1  Thank rahul_garg23

Thank you Rahul for your warm comment! We definitely enjoyed diving with you guys as much as you did with us! We are so happy that you enjoyed the experience and feel good about what you learned and saw underwater. Come back soon, we´d love to take you diving again. A warm thank you and all the best for your future scuba adventures from the whole team!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I took my 7 year old son Oscar for his first snorkelling experience last Wednesday. He was so excited to try on a wet suit and get fitted for all his equipment. All the staff there were so helpful and made his experience so enjoyable.

I returned the next day for 2 dives. The first dive was at Emisario followed by another dive at the Underwater Museum. Again, all the staff were helpful and made the day stress free.

The dives were great experiences and I would definitely recommend this dive store and will return again next time I am in Lanzarote.

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hola James and Oscar!
Thank you very much for your great comment and for trusting in us!
It was a real pleasure having you here and having the opportunity to know your lovely son, Oscar!! He is definitely going to be an awesome scuba diver as soon as he turns 8 years old!!!
We hope to see you soon here in Lanzarote for some more diving together !
Big hug to Oscar and warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our experience with Lanzarote Non Stop Divers was first class!! Carlos introduced me to what I needed and his Instructors, Marco and Claudia, gave fantastic instruction, they were extremely professional but made it fun too! I would definitely recommend them and I can´t wait to go back to the meet the team for another awesome day! The Scuba cat was brill! Eat! Sleep! Dive! Repeat!!!!!!
Kyle Stapleton

Hola Kyle!
Thank you very much for your awesome comment and for trusting in us!
It was a real pleasure having you here, we had so much fun together and you definitely have a great future in scuba diving!!
We hope to see you soon for some more diving and some fun with our Scuba cat! :D
"Eat! Sleep! Dive! Repeat!!" is definitely going to be our motto from today onwards!!!!
Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 March 2018

This is my second visit in the last 6 months to Lanzarote to go diving with Non Stop Divers, Great Fun,friendly as hell, but always very professional.

I dived at the Museo Atlantico on the first day which is a must for any diver with Thayany and Claudia which was just amazing.

Then on my second Day I went back to Flamingo Beach and did two dives there with Thayany and Naomi, Again great dive site and the amount of fish/stingrays were fantastic.

What can I say about Carlos,Thayany,Claudia and Naomi which has not been said before!! Well I can say "see you in 6 months Guys" as I already booked to come back, and hopefully thinner so I can look "sexy" in a wet suit.

Wayne. Bolton UK

NonStopDivers, Director General at Lanzarote Non Stop Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hola Wayne!
Thank you infinitely for your awesome comment and for trusting in us!
It was a real pleasure having you here, guiding you through your dives and showing you again more wonders of Lanzarote underwater.
See you in 6 months and say hi to your wife too!
Warmest regards from Lanzarote Non Stop Divers Team :)