Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Flamingo Beach Dive

Reviewed 4 days ago
Go44072990533
via mobile

All reviews underwater museum marine biologist dive shop explained everything flamingo bay excellent dive angel shark diving experience these guys between dives an unforgettable experience qualified divers open water sea life shore dive diving center dive school
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Once more the experience with Non-Stop Divers was just great! Super friendly and professional staff! Thanks Thayany and Carlos for the nice treat and the tour around the Museum!!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Thank you Non Stop Drivers. Special thanks to Tony for his paitience and enthusiasm. He really helped us get back in the water again after 20 years!
The dive in ‘the aquarium’ was amazing!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Hadn’t dived since qualifying about 20 years ago so I needed a lot of hand holding which Tony was brilliant at.
Very helpful and accommodating through my enquires before arriving on holiday and provided a tailored experience on the day itself.
Thank you for helping me get back into the swing of things and the opportunity to see lots of life below the surface directly from the beach.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Myself and my wife decided on a whim to go for a dive these guys. It turned out to be the best decision of our honeymoon!

The staff are AMAZING, and equipment is top quality They extremely patient (I am a beginner my wife isnt), extremely knowledgeable but more than than they are fun and friendly and so inviting. What we intended to be a single intro dive (for me, refresher dive for Mrs Me ) turned into 4 dives in two days, we were so impressed with them that much. My wife, who has dove all over the globe loved them. Our only regret is that were weren't staying longer so I could get certified with them.

I can only say great things about these guys. Tony, Thyany, Carlos and Matteo were out of this world encouraging and instructive whilst also letting you gain some independence.

On our first dive we saw an angel shark and so many beautiful fish. Second dive Thyany played with an octopus in the underwater museum. Third Carlos spotted a huge octopus feeding on a huge spider crab... That was amazing! Fourth dive had a very curious and friendly angel shark!

Wonderful time.. excellent staff, know all the cool spots!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

An all round fantastic experience. Great staff and the equipment was well maintained and we all felt comfortable in the deep blue sea !

Reviewed 1 week ago

The dive shop manager was friendly and organised. The dive guide 'Mat and the trainee Dive Master also called 'Mat' from Italy, where good fun and responsible. We did two local dives from the beach, out from the harbour, down and around the quickly descending volcanic rock drop off. The visability was down to 10 to 15 m due to recent heavy rain and wind, but the water was still warm for this time of year early 20 + degrees plus celius. Plenty of sub tropical fish, octopus, nudibranch, cuttle fish etc.. Most enjoyable. Thanks Folks. Guy Hewitt BSAC DL.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The highlight of our holiday. We booked the Museum dive which involved a learn to dive session in the morning with Tony and Matteo. There was just myself, my 14 year old son and his friend. The morning experience was very professional and educative and the boys fully understood what was being explained to them. The pratical part in the water was a great taster. The afternoon dive involved a boat trip to the Museum dive site. This time Thai led the dive and Matteo was also with us. Again this was very professional and everything clearly explained. The dive itself lasted 30 minutes and the experience was out of this world and met all our expectations. Both Tony and Thai were great with the boys and i could not recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Non Stop Divers are located at the beach in Playa Blanca and just minutes from some different dive sites. A professional and super friendly team provides great service. I had two nice dives at Playa Flamingo (5 min from the shop) and spotted angel sharks, lot of nudies, schools of fish and more.

My best recommendation, try and enjoy. //Niklas

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I would Like to thank Non stop divers for a great afternoons diving at the underwater museum, I am an experienced diver, and found them professional and relaxed.
Would highly recommend them, they were very informative and explained the whole concept of the museum prior to the dive.
The dive itself was somewhat eerie, however great fun.
If you dive it’s not to be missed, something completely different.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Just had a great afternoon diving with the guys at non stop divers, great service really well organised dive school.
Went to the under water museum little eerie, however having dived for many years, this was definitely something different.
Tiani the dive master who I dived with, was extremely informative, and very friendly, wish you guys all the best at Lanzarote nonstopdivers. I would highly recommend them.

1  Thank Exploration686350